1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Phynix

Apr 9, 2008

1. Phynix bought wigs from me, Fast payment A++ buyer told me whne received ^^

2. I bought some jelly bracelets from Phynix.
      Great colors and excellent communication with quick shipping.

Totally recommend her ;)

3. I had an incredible split experience with Phynix. She was in a Galena split for the talons and the wings, and I made a mistake when I shipped them. I accidently left half the parts out. When I pm'd her two days later apologizing, she was patient and understanding. When the second box arrived, she had to pay customs fees AGAIN, due to my mistake, and she wouldn't let me reimburse her. I can't say enough good things about how sweet and wonderful she has been to deal with. (And again I apologize!) Anyone that is able to have a transaction with this lovely girl is lucky indeed!

4. Oh dear, it seems I forgot to leave feedback haha, I painted another doll for Phynix. She was lovely as always and I would love to paint for her again C:

5. Got a pair of Soom Tiny Gem hands from her Ai split. Phynix was great with her communication and follow ups. I'd join another one of her splits! :)

6. Sold a bjd to Phynix and she was wonderful. She's a delightful gal, who paid instantly. I highly recommend her.

7. Phynix bought Soom Galena's head, outfit and eyes from me.

Communication was definitely great, Phynix always kept me in the loop about her layaway payments. In all, a wonderful buyer.

8. Phynix purchased SOOM Afi horns from me. Good humored buyer, was very pleasant to talk to. Prompt to pay and understanding when a delay was met with shipping. Recommended buyer and would gladly do business with again.

9. I just received my Bobobie March that I bought from Phynix, she was very well packaged, and arrived quickly! She was great with communication the whole time and I'd definitely buy from her again. <3

10. I commissioned a free Tattoo from Phynix, she finished very quick and the work is stunning. I'm so happy with it and I will be commissioning again for the next doll who needs a tattoo! <33

11. Positive! Phynix painted 2 faceplates for my pukipuki. Great with communication and was very considerate with asking questions to make sure it came out how I wanted! My faceplates are awesome now and my pukipuki looks amazing! Thank you so much for painting her for me!

12. Phynix purchased a doll from me on layaway and was very nice to work with. Communication was prompt and friendly and the doll was paid off within the stated time frame. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

13. I was in a split that Phynix hosted and it went very smoothly and I would recommend her and join her splits again.

Thank you!!

14. I took part in a split held by Phynix ^__^
      wonderful communication, very kind, everything perfect! highly recommended, thank you so much!!

15. Phynix comissioned me once again to paint dolls for her, she was amazing as always to deal with and id love to do business again!

16. Linking to the paging thread.

I was part of Phynix's Rabbit Bear Girl split for the metal arm. Her communication was a bit lacking throughout most of the order, I tried to be patient about it though as she was dealing with things in her personal life. However I still ended up having to page her/PM one of her friends as she disappeared after saying my parts shipped and promising a tracking number. Once the parts actually were shipped however, they did show up in a timely manner, they were well packaged, and nothing was damaged.

While I'm not at all happy about the lack of communication and updates, I am happy to finally have my parts and that this wasn't a headache any longer than it already had been. So thank you Phynix, and better luck in the future!

17. Phynix bought a Soom Little Gem Girl Body in CW from me on layaway. She paid very fast, was always nice and responded fast to my PM's. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction, I would definitely buy/sell with her again. Thanks so much! <3