1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pink_Dollie

Jan 5, 2008

1. I bought some Dollmore stuff (a pair of Model-sized black loafers, a black leather coat in Model size, a black Model turtleneck and a Model turtleneck in cream) from Pink_Dollie, and it was a great transaction! She shipped super-quick. Everything arrived individually wrapped and in perfect condition. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

2. I bought a pair of boots from pink and everything just went well.
      Pink answered and sent out the package quick and was always very nice <3
      Would definitely buy from her again :3

3. Pink and received them super-quick!! They were in mint condition and wrapped nicely! I hope she sells more, I'm keeping an eye on her FS items!!

4. I bought a beautiful black turtleneck from pink_dollie. I am ever so pleased with it and the whole transaction. I would not hesitate one second to buy from pink_dollie again. Thank you, i love it !!

5. Pink_Dollie bought an outfit from me. Perfect transaction, paid quickly, great communication. Thanks so much! ^^

6. :pcupcakebought a great coat from Pink. She was easy to deal withm shipped quickly and made the transaction very simple. I'd recommend her to anyone.

7. Sold a doll body to Pink_Dollie. Perfect transaction! Thank you!!!

8. It is almost as if this arrived before it was even shipped... VERY fast and a pleasure to deal with... Great communication!

9. I bought a doll from Pink_Dollie on a couple months layaway. She was a peach to deal with, totally sweet. She shipped him to me superfast as soon as the last payment was in, and he arrived in perfect condition. She was a great seller to deal with and I would buy from her again. Thanks so much, Pink_Dollie! :)

10. Bought a DOD Kalix from Pink_Dollie, wonderful transaction! Super nice, answers PM very quickly, super fast shipping, packed very safely. Would buy from again without hesitation! Thank you!! :)

11. I bought a pair of Cyber Shiwoo pants from Pink_dollie and it was amazing. She is such a pleasure to work with and she ships super fast. Communication was great and the item was just as described. Awesome seller here and a very sweet person. I would love to do business again :).

12. I bought a pair of Custom made silky pants from Pink and everything went smooth as silk. :) She is quick to return emails and information and is a pleasure to deal with. My item was sent fast and packaged very well.

13. I bought a Dollzone Yuu silver assassin outfit, transaction went smoothly and items shipped in great condition! Can't wait to put them on my boy!

--EDC

14. Pink bought some wings from me, and she was very friendly, prompt with payment, and great with communication. An all around great buyer!

15. i purchased a minimee head from pink dollie :) i could not be happier with him. i love him and pink dollie is a gem to deal with. do not hesitate to deal with her. pink dollie is absolutely wonderful.

thank you, pink dollie ! :)

16. I bought a fancy cropped jacket from pink_dollie and I couldn´t be more satisfied! The communication was very fast and friendly! The jacket is absolutely beautiful, and arrived very well wrapped and clean. It´s perfect!

It would be a pleasure to make business with pink_dollie again!
      :chocoheart

17. I purchased a pair of model doll sized pants and loafers from Pink-Dollie and everything went perfectly, she sent them super fast and they were exactly as described! Thank you so much ^_^

18. It was pleasure to deal with Pink _Dollie. I purchased two Dollmore Model Pants for my man. Quick responses on my PMs. Very quick shippment. Perfectly packed. It really fity my darling perfectly. Thank you very much. :aheartbea :thumbup :cheer

Oh and thank you for little cute presie. :-)

19. I brought a Limited Edition Elf Ducan from Pink! Wonderful communication, Doll was packed nice and snug with care, and excellent to work with. She was soo patient with me and I thank her for this.

I would definately do some more transactions with her!

20. Pink_dollie is fantastic fast, just all around excellent to work with I bought a LE Crow outfit from her and she was willing to let me know that if I wanted it quicker it would only be about 5 dollars extra and I said ok...and it was just fantastic really I would buy from her again.