1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pink_Dollie

Jan 5, 2008

1. I bought a pair if shoes from pinkdollie she was sweet and understanding and shippped them quickly. The shoes are in awesome condition and look better in person. They are awesome and im pleased with the whole transaction.

2. Pink_Dollie bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction went perfectly! Fast payment, incredibly friendly in PMs, a real joy to deal with. I would heartily recommend dealing with her. Thanks!!!

3. pink_dollie purchased some clothing from my sales thread and it was a smooth transaction. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you!

4. Very nice to work with. Good communication and fast payment. Thank you!

5. This is the second time I've had the pleasure of working with pink! This time she ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with as always. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

6. I bought a Dream of Doll D-150 Mesh Outfit Piece from pink_dollie.

Communication was fun and the package came with little stickers on it. I liked one so much I put it on my laptop!

I'd definitely buy from pink_dollie again! :3nodding:

Ryu

7. I sold pink_dollie my Soom Dune and she was lovely to deal with! Quick payment, friendly communication & very patient when the package took a little longer in the post than we anticipated! :) Would happily do business with her again.

8. Pink_dollie participated in my Crobi GO! Great communication, always friendly and polite, a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!

9. It was great and transaction with Pink_Dollie! I sold to Pink Stayne's outfit. Great communication and very fast payment ^^ Hope to deal with you again! :)

10. pink_dollie joined my Leeke GO and was a great participant! I would highly recommend her for other GO's and would gladly have her in another of mine in the future! Thanks again! :)

11. pink_dollie ran a split/go for just her and i from fairlyand-communication was excellent, one of the friendliest people i've encountered here! :D She kept in contact with me the entire wait, letting me know of all the updates and she shipped my doll to me as soon as it got to her! I hope to do more splits with her in the future, an excellent split/go buddy to have!!

Thanks so much!

12. pink_dollie bought soom outfit from me, very reliable and good buyer! Thanks and I recommend her! :)

13. I was in a Crobidoll GO that Pink_Dollie hosted. Great communication, fast shipping and great to deal with. Thank you so much for running this GO:)

14. I participated in pink_dollie's Crobidoll GO. The process was very smooth. She let me know when the items arrived from Crobi and when my item had been shipped out to me.

Overall a great transaction, GO handled professionally. Would definitely recommend! Thanks so much!

15. I participated in the Crobidoll group order that Pink_dollie hosted. Her communication was excellent, and she was very lovely to deal with. My items were shipped very quickly. It was a perfect transaction. I would definitely do business with her again.

Many thanks! :)

16. I bought a DOD Kalix on layaway from pink_dollie - she's wonderful to buy from! She was very quick to respond to messages, and let me know each time she received the monthly payment.
      The doll is in fabulous condition and shipping was very fast. Just a great transaction overall :)

17. I had a wonderful transaction with Pink_Dollie, she bought my Anotherspace goggles.
      Communication was fast as well as the payment! The goggles arrived safely and I was informed :)
      Thank you very much!!

18. I write this happily! I bought, from pink_dollie, her IOS Infernale Head on a Soom MegaGem Body on a 4 month layaway and, I have to tell you. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to! Very kind and understanding ... and even went the extra mile, when I sort of jokingly stated, since I finished the layaway in time for Christmas, how funny it would be for him to come to me with a red bow about his neck.....and when I opened him to inspect him for any damages... he had a red bow about his neck. It completely made my entire week. Highly recommended to purchase from!

-Nexus