1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pinkburrow

Jan 1, 2012

1. I bought an outfit for my new girl from pinkburrow.
      She was quick and friendly to answer questions and super-fast with shipping <3
      It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd definitly buy from her again :)

2. I bought a Volks Belle head from Pinkburrow. Transaction was awesome all the way, she's wonderful with communication, Belle was shipped fast, arrived very well packed and in great condition. She's great to deal with and I'd love to do business with her again. Great seller, highly recommended.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. Recently bought msd underpants from pinkburrow. She was a great seller, had great communication and shipped quickly :3 would definitely do business with again.

4. Bought a Switch Javi head on layaway and it went very smoothly, with good communication and fast shipping!! Would do business again!

5. I bought a wig from pinkburrow and everything went fantastic! Shipping was fast and she was always very friendly when talking. Thanks for the wonderful item!

6. I bought a hoodie from pinkburrow and it was a great transaction! Fast shipping and excellent communication, highly recommended seller! Thanks so much :)

7. I bought a doll form Pinkburrow, Mikhaila from Leekeworld.
      She has been so nice to me, according me a layaway, getting news from me, very helpful!

Thanks so much one more time you've been so gentle!

8. I purchased a couple of MSD items from Pinkburrow! c: Communication was excellent, they were packed nicely and I couldn't be happier!
      Thank you~ :3

9. I purchased a MSd DollHeart outfit from Pinkburrow on a short layaway. Communication was great and the dress was shipped quickly. Overall great transaction!

10. pinkburrow bought a set of dress from me.
      Very fast reply and complete payment. ^^
      And Let me know that she received the dress immediately.
      Thanks you. :)

11. I sold SD outfits to pinkburrow and all went well! A very pleasant transaction and she sent payment promptly.
      A good buyer with good communication. I'd love to sell to her again in future.
      Thank you so much! I hope you will love the dress! (:

12. Pinkburrow purchased a Cadenza outfit from me. Her PMs are very very friendly, she paid promptly as well as took the time to let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you so much for a lovely transaction :)

13. I bought a pair of eyes from pinkburrow, she was very friendly and kept me updated with pictures, would definitely buy from again!

14. I bought Dollheart Cherry Classic from Pinkburrow, and she is an absolute DEAR to work with. :) Great communication, fast shipping, and she was very patient with me as I navigated the paypal fees for the first time (I made a mistake the first time I paid her, but she was very gracious to help me out and let me try again! Thank you!). I would definitely do business with her again.

My girl looks lovely!
      Lara

15. POSITIVE!! :D

I purchased a wig from pinkburrow. Her communication was nice and fast and she shipped the wig right away.
      It's been such a nice transaction and I highly recommend this lovely seller!

16. Pink Burrow is super sweet, kind and honest in everything.

I really enjoyed our transaction and felt like I was talking with a friend rather than purely business.

Shes always delightful in PMs and even though she was abroad she replied fast (hope you enjoyed the holiday!)

She shipped the items when she said she would and updated me with the tracking details. She even sent me PM's to check in from time to time.

The item was packaged superbly and arrived superfast - she kept the dress in great condition !

I couldnt have asked or hoped for any better. Thank you so much for this super pleasant transaction and I wouldnt hesitate for a second to purchase from you in the future !

17. I bought a white cardigan from pinkburrow.
      She was very nice and fast. The cardigan arrived safely, as described and I'm very happy.
      Thanks a lot for the transaction. :)

18. Pinkburrow is a wonderful and very serious person, it´s always a pleasure to deal with. She replied to pm's quickly and kindly, she paid super fast and let me know the moment the Klesis dress arrived. Would love to do business with again ^^

Thanks so much dear!!

19. I had a great transaction with Pinkburrow
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item she bought from me
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. I purchased Morisawa Yu's head from pinkburrow and I am so thrilled with the transaction.

It was very quick to finish, and Morisawa arrived very well packaged, very quickly, and she was in perfect condition! pinkburrow was very easy to get along with, too- she responded to PM's very fast, and was really sweet the whole way through.

Thank you so much for a wonderful addition <3 !