1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pinkburrow

Jan 1, 2012

1. Pinkburrow adopted Volks Michele head from me.
      From start to finish, the transaction was perfect! ;)
      She made payment super fast, and all her replies were prompt and pleasant.
      Thank you once again for such an amazing transaction.
      BEST BUYER! ^_^b

2. I bought a wonderful MSD Rapunzel dress set from pinkburrow and it was a pleasure to deal with her! The set arrived new and unopened and really quick! pinkburrow is a wonderful and kind person and I am looking forward on further transactions! Thank you a lot pinkburrow!!:aheartbea

3. I bought a Volks Michele head from Pinkburrow~
      She was incredibly friendly and understanding. She sent out the package super quick, and even provided pictures of the package. The head was so nicely packaged and protected as well.
      She was super thorough, kind and efficient. I literally cannot say enough good things about this transaction, everything went perfectly!
      Thank you so very much!~<3

4. I purchased a beautiful MSD kimono from Pinkburrow. She shipped it very quickly and everything was as described. Thank you!

5. Ahh so much love for pinkburrow, amazing seller of my new KDF Ani.

Was happy with my suggested layaway plan and chatted a bit while I paid her off. Doll came excellently packaged and each body part (unstrung at my request) was put in a labelled bag to help me put Ani back together :3

Such a friendly person and great seller; prompt to post, quick to reply, and helpful too :)

6. Bought a lovely SWITCH wig from pinkburrow- she was very polite & prompt with responses, and was an overall pleasure to work with. Thank you once again for everything! ^_^

7. I bought a beautiful Switch wig from pink burrow. Super condition and fast shipping. Would buy from her again for sure.
      Pam

8. I adopted a Volks Belle head from pinkburrow, and I couldn't imagine a better transaction. She was friendly and professional in every interaction I had with her, and answered all my messages quickly. She was kind enough to meet with me in person and was very patient in letting me look at everything in the box she had packed. It was all exactly as described in the listing, Belle was wrapped really safely and securely, and there were two cute gifts inside as well! Overall, I would highly recommend pinkburrow as a seller. :aheartbea

9. I bought a volks body from Pinkburrow and it was an excellent transaction, she packed the body carefully and provide pictures before sending also everything was labelled to help for restringing, she is very friendly and answers pm quickly.
      I highly recommend her as a seller :thumbup. Thank you Pinkburrow

10. Bought a volks msd pearl waffle wig from pinkburrow~ and they were fast with response and very kind! Would highly recommend dealing with them again! ^.^

11. Pinkburrow purchased a dress set from me and the whole transaction was amazing from start to finish. She sent payment promptly and was very easy to deal with. I would love to do more transactions with her in the future if ever there's another opportunity. Thank you very much and enjoy the dress!! A++

12. I bought an outfit from Pinkburrow and couldn't be happier with the amazing transaction! A+++

13. I bought Switch Hyul head of the Pinkburrow . Pinkburrow is very friendly. The parcel of a ball is sent quickly. The head was very very well packed. Tank you.
      My recommendations

14. I bought a wig from Pinkburrow. Fast and kind communication and sending. The wig looks great and it was well packed. Thank you so much!

15. I bought the Volks MSD Omukae Sumika Fuugetsu outfit from @pinkburrow . It came quickly and safely! The outfit was exactly as pictured and described! She even included a set of small flowers for me to use with my MSD girl! I really enjoyed buying from her and talking with her! She's not only a great seller, but a great community member too!

16. I bought a msd beige dress set.
      The seller was very friendly, helpfull, provided different shipping options and accomodated all questions I had.
      The shipping was very quick from Singapore, even in the virus situation!
      I got tracking number and whole transaction went very smoothly.
      totally recommended seller! Thank you!

17. I purchased a SDM outfit from pinkburrow, she was very prompt with communication and it was overall a positive experience!

18. I bought a msd bluefairy bjd from pinkburrow. She was really kind with her payment plan, above and beyond awesome with communication as we tried to deal with the post office, and the doll was packaged really nicely and exactly as I anticipated. Great seller :) A++++

19. I bought a Volks MSD outfit from pinkburrow. She was very pleasant and friendly to talk to, shipped quickly and the outfit arrived just as described. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

20. EXCELLENT Seller <3 Very kind and very patience <3 ^^ Very recommend Ruth as perfect Seller! <3