1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkCow

Mar 1, 2009

1. this is the second wig commission that i have done for PinkCow..
      and again i couldnt be happier!!
      everything was great, communication,payment, and i even got a great picture after it was received!!
      thanks again
      K:candycane

2. Just did a trade with PinkCow. My megi and clothing for her dollzone Yuu and it went smoothly. Great with pm's and fast shipping. Would trade for again.

3. I recently sold an outfit to PinkCow, and boy was it a smooth transaction. She sent me a PM with a reasonable offer, paid swiftly, and let me know when it arrived (apparently it took the express jet, too! Woo!).

I highly recommend her as a buyer!

4. Bought two pairs of boots from PinkCow. Transaction went smoothly; great communication, very very swift shipping, items as described. Thank you very much! Would recommend to any buyer!

5. Bought A dollzone yuu outfit. As always friendly pm's and fast shipping. Would buy from again

6. I bought a Sleeping elf Coco from Pinkcow, she was well packaged and shipped super fast. I would definatly buy from her again. Thanks Pinkcow!

7. I bought a BBB Lan from PinkCow. She answered all my questions quickly and was very friendly. The doll (and extras) arrived super fast. It was well packaged and arrived in good order. Thanks so much! :)

8. i had another perfect wig commission with PinkCow.
      I just love doing commissions for PinkCow and would for sure work with again
      thanks
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. just bought some beyla hooves and a tail from pinkcow. My thrid transaction with her. Fast shipping and well packaged would gladly buy from again.

10. PinkCow commissioned me for a jacket. She gave a quick payment and communicated wonderfully. Awesome buyer. ^_^ Thank you!

11. PinkCow bough soom iv parts from me on a short layaway. Very awesome transaction, very nice communication. Would love to do business with again. :)

12. I sold a Gold Painted DZ Reiko to her. Everything went perfect :D Real pleasure doing business with her! :D
      I hope you have fun with Reiko! :D

13. Sold a jewelery set to Pink Cow and she was wonderful to deal with, thank you~! :3

14. I traded a pair of black high soled mary jane shoes to PinkCow for some soom beyla legs and hands. Everything went smoothly, communication was great and she told me they fit when she received them. I would gladly trade again! Thanks!!

15. I bought a DZ Megi-2 from PinkCow, she was wonderful to work with. She was so nice about accepting a layaway from me and I would deffinately do business with her again.

16. always such a great buyer and comissioner <3
      i am so happy to do more wigs for pinkcow..
      thank u so much again <3

17. PinkCow purchased my little RS Mei. Communication was excellent and wonderful. She paid when she said she would and let me know as soon as she arrived. I could not have asked for a nicer transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with again.

18. PinkCow purchased some pants from me. The transaction was smooth, and fast. Thank you!

19. PinkCow sold me her modified RS Feng, and was wonderful to deal with. I am a haggler by nature and we were able to strike an excellent deal, the doll arrived well packaged and shipping was ultra fast. I was also very impressed witht he dye job he had, which was incredibly well done, and almost a shame to modify. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction.

20. Bought a pair of eyes from this seller. Fast shipping and great commuication. Was nice and let me use a money order thanks again