1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkCow

Mar 1, 2009

1. Bought some 70cm pinstriped pants from Pink Cow, perfect transaction, fast shipping, super friendly! I'm very happy with the pants, they actually fit my Dragondoll Cheng (uncle body) which is nearly impossible to do! :)

2. I sold 2 pairs of 10mm Acrylic eyes to PinkCow. She had friendly & prompt communication and had immediate payment. An excellent buyer! I would highly recommend her & would gladly do business with her again! <3 Thanks so much! :D

3. Bought a modded Reiko from Pink Cow. Transaction was quick, smooth, and the doll was came exactly as promised. Would absolutely do business with her again.

4. I bought a BBB Isabella from PinkCow and everything was great. She shipped out quickly, and the doll was well packaged. Thanks! :)

5. PinkCow bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you for another perfect transaction! <3

6. [SIZE="-10"]PinkCow purchased a SOOM Teenie Gem body from me and what a pleasantly smooth and easy transaction we had! Communication from her end left nothing at all to be desired and she sent the payment over as soon as she received my Paypal information! A wonderful transaction overall! Highly recommended~

:pcake Thank you for your purchase!! :pcake
      [/SIZE]

7. PinkCow bought a pair of 10mm brown acrylic eyes from me.
      The communication was great and payment was prompt.
      I took a while to ship the eyes and she was kind and understanding about my error.

A+ buyer and kind forum member!

8. I sold a pair of SOOM bird feet to PinkCow. She paid immediately, and there was great communication without.
      This was my first time selling anything on the Marketplace and she made it an absolute breeze!
      :sumomo::goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:sumomo:

9. PinkCow bought Afi Antlers from me, great buyer! Payed promptly! Would do business with anytime, thank you :aheartbea

10. PinkCow bought a pair of MSD Shorts from me. Communication was very pleasant and clear, and we pretty much got to the point immediately. Payment was delivered at lightning speed, and over all I believe the transaction technically took less than a day. Definitely a friendly, no-nonsense buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again if given the chance. :thumbup

11. PinkCow bought a pair of MSD shorts from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and was very clear when expressing interest in my item. Payment was delivered immediately as promised. I would not hesitate to do business with her again if given the chance.

12. I traded my DoC Too mod for PinkCow's Bao, and was very happy with the trade. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and PinkCow even bought some extra clothing which was paid for very fast. Thank you very much for this trade :)

13. PinkCow and I did a trade. Her Soom tiny hybrid for my Nekomimi tiny & lilac Bobobie Ariel MSD & a few other small items. We shipped simultaneously and everything went smoothly. Would definitely transact with again!

14. Pink Cow and I traded her Neko for my Erin, and I couldn't be more pleased. She is lovely, and I would work with her anytime!

Cat

15. PinkCow bought a pair of SD jeans from me and she sent the payment super fast and kept up fast communication! I would love to deal with her again!

16. hi i was in Pink Cow's Shonki split and she was a pleasure to work with she was very nice and courteous i definitely would do one with her again Thanks^^

17. Positive

I was in PinkCow's Shonki Split for the Shonki Outfit. It was a Pleasure to work with PinkCow who always responded to my pm's and kept me updated on the order. The package was sent out quickly after the Split order arrived, the packaging was superb!

Thank you PinkCow for this delightful opportunity to work with you, I would definately do buisness with you again~

18. Positive feedback from me! I bought a BBB Pixie from PinkCow. Very good at keeping in touch, Pixie arrived perfectly packed and well protected. With some extras too! Would love to buy from again!

19. I got a pair of Soom paws in a split with PinkCow. The split was well organised and communication was always excellent. My paws arrived on time and in perfect conidtion. Thank you!

20. I bought a Bobobie March from pinkcow and she was excellent to deal with, kept me well updated and was a very attentive seller. :]