1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkCow

Mar 1, 2009

1. I bought a Bobobie Spollo from Pinkcow. He was delivered Super Fast! She was very nice & professional throughout the whole transaction:lol:
      He arrived safe & just as described.

A BIG THANK YOU to PINKCOW because now I have a Dolly Family!!!!! :aheartbea
      Mary

2. Bought a custom made SD coat from PinkCow. Fast reply, lovely to talk to and nice and quick shipment. Recommended :)

3. Bought PinkCow's Domuya Syon. Very fast on both the response and the shipping. Thank you!

4. Traded a RS doll for a AoD with PinkCow. Communication was great and my doll arrived exactly as was expexted.

5. PinkCow bought a pair of Marsh pants from me and she is an amazing customer just like before!

I'd love, love, love to do business with her again!

6. purchased a lovely red wavy wig recently! haven't tried it on yet, because it belongs on a doll i'm waiting for. :D overall a great experience as a buyer from pinkcow!

7. Traded some wigs with PinkCow. Great communication, Wigs arrived quickly and as described. Would gladly trade with her again!

8. I did a partial trade for a RS Mei from PinkCow. Great communication, Fast shipping and I'm thrilled with the doll, would gladly do business with her again!

9. A++ Feedback
      This is my second (and I can guarantee not the last) transaction with PinkCow. This is the first time I have purchased a doll though DoA and she made the ENTIRE thing so painless and just downright wonderful! The entire transaction was done in less than one week: I mean communication, purchase, shipping and receiving. Phenomenal! She even shipped a day earlier than expected! You won’t find a more caring, trustworthy person anywhere on DoA.

10. A+! Fast shipping, great communication, and item is exactly as represented AND was shipped a day earlier than she had projected. Thank you! Will definitely buy from you again. :)

11. Just bought a Resin Soul MSD body from Pink Cow. Excellent communication, very fast shipping of the item, which arrived clean and in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks!

12. PinkCow bought a BBB Apollo from me. She was quick to reply to PMs and was very friendly and understanding. She paid immediately after we agreed on the sale, and was very patient and responsive during the whole process. I would definitely recommend buying from her. A++

13. Another great transaction with PinkCow - I bought her RS Mai and am absolutely thrilled. :) She also threw in free priority shipping. :)

14. PinkCow commissioned some items from my store. PinkCow paid quickly and had great communication. Thanks so much!

15. I bought some clothing from PinkCow, Everything went great. Shipping was fast, well packed. Would gladly buy from again.

16. PinkCow purchased my Resinsoul Li minutes after I posted my sales thread. Payment was practically immediate, and PinkCow is a pleasure!! :)

17. hello, i had bought a lovely white and blue wig from PinkCow. she is excellent with communication and shipped it when she said she would. it was a very good transaction and i would definitely buy from her again ^_^

18. I adopted a doll factory kiki from PinkCow, arrived in perfect condition. Will buy from PinkCow again, very nice to deal with.

19. I sold my 43cm Planetdoll Riz to PinkCow and it was a pleasure all the way. Great communication, easy transaction and I totally recommend her...super!

20. I bought Pinkcow's RS Song. Excellent communication and a pleasure to buy from. I would most definatly recommend her!!