1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkPlushii

Nov 2, 2009

1. I sold PinkPlushii a pair of EA eyes. It was a great transaction, friendly communiction.
      I welcome her any time for another transaction ^^

2. PinkPlushii participated in my Leekeworld GO! Payment was prompt, communication was friendly, and I was informed when the item arrived! Everything went so smoothly, and I would deal with PinkPlushii again anytime! Thanks for being an awesome participant!

3. PinkPlushii commissioned me for a faceup and painting some fantasy parts, and everything went perfectly. A very pleasant and smooth transaction all around, I'd be happy to work with PinkPlushii again anytime! :)

4. I sold a wig to PinkPlushii, and it was a perfectly smooth transaction: quick payment & great communication. Recommended buyer! Thanks again! ^_^

5. I purchased an Infiniti Doll Steve head from PinkPlushii and could not have asked for a better transaction. PinkPlushii was extremely kind, super fast to reply to PMs and to ship, and particularly interested in seeing the package arrive quickly and safely. The head arrived safely and as described. PinkPlushii was so sweet and wonderful to buy from and so caring- I would gladly do business again in the future!

6. I did a swap with PinkPlushii, and he was a complete delight to work with, all the way around! Shipped quickly, friendly pm's, truly a darling to deal with! I highly recommend PinkPlushii as a swap partner, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to anytime!

7. PinkPlushii commissioned me for a face-up. Communication was very nice, smooth and prompt! He was also showed patience when I had a mishap ^^U He also took a picture once he got the head back. I greatly recommend him to anyone!

8. Pink plushii took part in my freedom teller GO.
      Fast and polite in communication. I would work with Pink plushii again happily in the future.

9. PinkPlushii commissioned a faceup from me while I was running my $10 faceup special. He was super polite and very nice the entire time, paid promptly, and was very fast in communication. He was very patient and understanding at all times, and I would highly recommend him as a buyer!

10. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

11. Bought a jacket from Pinkplusii. Shipping was fast and jacket arrived packaged well. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a Luts black vest and pants from PinkPlushii and transaction went smoothly. Items were shipped out fast and arrived on time for my naked boy! ^_^ I highly recommend her! She is a wonderful person and seller to work with and I really enjoyed our lovely chat. Also very glad to have found a friend. Thanks Keagan!

13. bought a shirt and vest from pinkplushii, communication was great, shipping was fast and everything was exactly as described, wonderful transaction, would buy from her again!

14. I bought a pair of SD boots from pinkplushii, and everything was perfect! Excellent communication, lightning quick shipping, and everything arrived promptly and just as described. I'd gladly do business with him again. Thanks for a wonderful buy!

15. I bought a pair of little overalls from pinkplushii and received them almost instantly in the mail. Thanks so much! Awesome seller; I would happily buy from him again.

16. PinkPlushii participated in my dollmore group order. Great friendly communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

17. PinkPlushii participated in my November Leeke GO, and everything was quick and painless from start to finish :) I would not hesitate to have them in my future GO's!

18. PinkPlushii participated in a GO I ran and was the perfect participant! Communication and payment were sent super-quickly--would gladly deal with her again :D

19. PinkPlushii participated in my Alice Collection's GO. He was so lovely to work with! Very awesome communication and fast payments. Very nice and lovely person. PinkPlushii told me when the item arrived and kept in contact. Very patient. :3 Would do business again.

20. Positive! - I purchased a shirt and paid of boots from PinkPlushii. I had a few questions about fitting of the shirt and the seller was great with communication and was very helpful with all questions asked! Items were shipped fast and packaged very well! Very smooth transaction! I would absolutely buy from this seller again!