1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkSugar

Aug 28, 2009

1. Unfortunately I must leave PinkSugar a flakey feedback.

She PM'd me asking to purchase a doll I had for sale. We negotiated and agreed upon a price, short layaway terms, a deposit, I put my doll on hold, and we officially began our transaction. After a couple of days, when PinkSugar said she would send the deposit, she all of a sudden messaged me saying that her payment went to someone else. I asked her if she spelled my email correctly, and she said she did but someone else refunded it to her, and it happened twice. She told me she would try to figure out what happened ASAP but I did not hear from her for 5 days, even though I sent her 3 private messages over the span of 5 days which all seemed to somehow be deleted by her before she saw them.

I then put up a paging thread:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?598190-Paging-pinksugar-RESOLVED

After doing so she got in contact with me, but would not give me a definite answer of what was happening and if she was backing out of our transaction. I tried to work it out with her and be flexible with her situation, but once I started looking into the situation myself she suddenly backed out of our transaction, which is why I am leaving a flakey feedback.

2. I bought a Fairyland Celine fullset outfit + wig from PinkSugar, and the transaction was nothing short of perfect! She allowed me to put the outfit on a very short layaway, all communication was quick and real friendly, and she let me know every time she received a payment. She shipped it right after I paid it off, it came well packaged, and in absolutely perfect condition. I would definitely recommend PinkSugar as a seller to anyone. Thank you very much for the super cute outfit, and for the smooth transaction!

3. I bought a Slim mini outfit from PinkSugar. She was SO lovely! The entire transaction was flawless :) The clothes are in perfect condition, she shipped super fast, and had great communication. Thank you so much!

4. I bought an MSD sweater from pinksugar.There was a little hiccup with shipping, but she worked through it very well and professionally. She had good communication, was friendly to work with and my item arrived very quick! Very lovely seller, thank you so much<3

5. I bought a Wimukt outfit from PinkSugar and she informed me when it shipped. Very nice to work with.

6. What a great buyer! :) She bought a Pukifee Luna from me, and instead of paying within the two weeks we discussed for her layaway, she paid the whole amount within the day. Shining A+ for this transaction :) She was also extremely prompt with her responses and understanding about the fact I couldn't ship for two days.

7. I bought Leeke wig from PinkSugar, and it was an excellent transaction. Great and friendly communication, fast shipping..and the wig is really nice.
      Thank you so much!^^

8. I purchased a Lati Yellow SeHa from Pinksugar and she was lovely to deal with :) She was very understanding when it took me a few extra days to pay and sent her off promptly. SeHa arrived well packaged and in great condition. Thanks!

9. I bought a Lati TCOB Sunny from Pinksugar and she arrived promptly to my Aussie door today. I am absolutely thrilled with her and Pinksugar was lovely to deal with throughout the transaction. Thankyou!

10. Pinksugar bought a doll wig from me. She was polite and easy to deal with. Payment was sent quickly. Thanks so much!

11. I bought a Pukifee Luna with custom face-up from Pinksugar. She was a lovely seller to deal with, and she willingly worked with me when I wanted the doll shipped to my workplace address. The doll was exceedingly well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was fast and communication was top-notch. Overall, it was an excellent transaction, and I'm sorry that Anne is leaving the hobby--we could all benefit from a superb seller like her.

Wish you all the best in whatever you do, Anne!
      :D

Thank you again!

12. I bought a pukifee Ante from pinksugar and everything went very well! She shipped her before she thought she could which was great. I was very happy with my transaction with her :)

13. PinkSugar purchased a doll from me. She paid before her layaway ended and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thanks!

14. I adopted a lovely Volks SDM F33 from pinksugar and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! The communication was excellent and timely, and all my questions were answered. Shipping was on time and when agreed upon, plus she was very well packaged. I would absolutely do business with again and highly recommend them! I’m very happy with how everything turned out!

15. I sold a Minifee Alicia to Pinksugar. Payment and communication were prompt. It was a great transaction. :)

16. I bought a doll body from Pinksugar and everything went smoothly. She communicated in a timely manner, packaged it well and shipped it fast. I recommend her highly.