1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkSugar

Aug 28, 2009

1. Very good buyer,and pay the payment very quickly.

2. pinksugar participated in my Dollmore GO. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

3. I participated in PinkSugar's Leekeworld Group Order. Everything was handled with extreme professionalism. Communication was top-knotch and invoices were sent out in a timely manner. :) My package was shipped out the day after I paid and was shipped exactly how I had wanted it shipped. ^^

I would definitely highly recommend PinkSugar as an excellent GO leader to anyone!

Thank you so much!

4. Pinksugar hosted a Leeke GO - she was super at communication, everything went very fast.. and then she shipped fast. A great experience altogether.

Thanks so much pinksugar!

5. I joined pinksugar's most recent Leeke GO and it may have been the best GO I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. All communication was professional and super quick, as was the shipping. The host was a pleasure to deal with and I very highly recommend her!

Thank you very much! :)

6. I participated in a LeekeWorld GO hosted by pinksugar. Everything went without a hitch - pinksugar was great with communication, and the pair of eyes I received are in perfect shape. I would definitely buy from her again!

7. I joined a GO ran by pinksugar and it was great!! I would not hesitate to join another GO run by her! ;)

8. I was part of pinksugar's Luts GO. Everything was perfect from start to finish! She was kind enough to ship everything out asap, so that we could get our stuff for the holidays :) I would join any future GOs run by her! Thanks again :)

9. I participated in a LUTS Group Order hosted by PinkSugar. She has great communication, prompt responses, very organized, and is so sweet and wonderful! She kept us updated the entire time, and shipped out items very quickly! Even though she was sick and needed to be hospitalized during the G.O. she kept us informed and let us know what was happening, now that is dedication! 100% positive transaction. I would recommend her to anyone, and would love to do business with her again! Thank you!!!! :)

10. Pinksugar ran a Luts GO. Very professional. Very well done. Everything ran smoothly. Highly recommended!

11. I participated in PinkSugar's Luts GO. She was super friendly, awesome to deal with, kept us updated every step of the way, let us know when it arrived and even packed it up the very same day! Highly recommended and I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much!!

12. I joined a Luts GO PinkSugar ran.
      Fast and nice communication, truly friendly.
      Everything arrived in perfect condition.
      She shipped the package really carefully (Great packing) and quickly. It arrived in just a week from the USA to Spain.

I would be pleased to make business with PinkSugar again.

A+ highly recommended.

13. I participated in Pinksugar's Crobi GO. She was friendly, communicative, and very organized -- keeping us updated and shipping things out in a timely manner. Truly a perfect GO leader!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future. Thank you so much!!! :D

14. More positive feedback for Pinksugar from me! She joined my recent Nine9Style GO, and was a positive joy to deal with. She paid both sets of invoices (initial and shipping to her) super quickly, and communicated throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend her for GO's! Thanks again for being such a great participant! :)

15. Joined in on Pinksugar's Crobi GO. She was friendly and quick to answer all my PMs. Everything was great! A+!

16. I participated in Pinksugar's Luts GO and am very satisfied. Her communication is stellar and she gave us frequent progress reports on the order. When the order arrived she shipped quickly and my items arrived well packed.

I highly recommend Pinksugar and would definitely do business with her again! :D

17. Positive feedback for pinksugar.

She is one of the most wonderful buyers at DoA. All of PMs were very polite and sent smoothly.
      The transaction with her was just flawless. I am very happy with all.

Thank you very much. I highly recommend Pinksugar to all!!

18. This lovely person took part in my November 2011 Dollmore Go, everthing went very very well! Would recommend to anyone

19. Pinksugar: I appreciate your hosting the Luts GO, and would gladly join another if you have one!

20. feedback for pinksugar:

I participated in PinkSugar's Leeke GO back in November. I really wanted to say that she was fantastic. She responded to all my PMs promptly. She kept me informed of every step. And she sent out my package right away after she received it.