1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PinkSugar

Aug 28, 2009

1. I painted another face up for pinksugar ^ ^ she sends swift payments and is always very quick to respond to pm's~ she is a kind and polite person every time she sends messages. Whole transaction is very smooth and simple~ thank you so much <3 i recommend pinksugar to anyone !!

2. I bought a Volks MSD Mihmi from pinksugar. Communication was excellent - very helpful and accommodating, and she shipped on the first working day following my payment. I'm extremely happy with Mihmi and the transaction as a whole, and would absolutely deal with pinksugar again! :goldstar

3. Sold my Volks YoSD Colin to pinksugar. She did layaway and was very easy to communicate with and she paid him off ahead of time. She's a real pleasure to deal with. Would love to sell her a doll anytime! Thanks again.

4. I bought a Mihmi wig from Pinksugar. She was very nice, the communication was great and the shipping was very fast. I highly recommend her :)

5. POSITIVE

PinkSugar purchased a MNF PlumeBlanche pink skirt from me. Really good communication, and fast payment! I recommend her as a buyer! Thanks! ;)

6. I bought an MSD Margaret head from Pinksugar and she arrived safe and sound! Awesome seller!

7. Participated in a GO run by pinksugar &#8211; she&#8217;s great, kept us informed, & was flexible which was so wonderful for me! The wigs are perfect & what I ordered, & she shipped them out very quickly. Great to work w/& would again anytime:D

8. I traded with pinksugar for several items of my clothing for AriaDoll body! She shipped as soon as she said she would and I received the doll in perfect condition.
      I highly recommend her.

Thank you dear!

9. I bought a awsome Sd top from Pinksugar, Awsome DoA member! Thanks!

10. +Positive!+

I joined Pinksugar'sFor My Doll GO and everything was well coordinated. No problems at all. Highly recommend!

11. PinkSugar ran a for my doll GO and everything was great ^_^ will be going in for round 2 of this go

12. I was in a GO hosted by pinksugar. Everything went fast and efficiently. Could be the fastest GO I have ever been in. Cheryl

13. I was also in a GO ran by pinksugar, and it went flawlessly. :) Fast shipping, great communication, would love to work with again! :)

14. +Positive!+

Pinksugar
      bought some eyes from she. Was a dear to work with, payment was prompt, communication was super speedy! Would gladly deal with this person again. ^^

15. More positive feedback from me! : )
      I bought a pair of SDC Gretel boots from pinksugar. They were shipped quickly and safely! Highly recommend!

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a MNF Fairyland wig from pinksugar. Perfect transaction. I definitely recommend her as a seller! Thank you! :aheartbea

17. I bought a bob wig plus some leekeworld twin tail extensions from Pinksugar. She was very friendly and shipped fast. Everything was packaged well and came to me safe and sound. Pleasure to have a transaction with!

18. I purchased two wigs from Pinksugar and she is a fantastic seller. Very communicative, the wigs are amazing, and they were shipped fast. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for a great transaction.

19. I bought a couple of slim mini dresses from Pinksugar. It was a very quick and pleasant transaction. She was lovely to talk to and answered all my questions promptly and honestly! I am VERY happy! Thank you so much! :D

A+ :D

20. :pcupcake:pcupcake Awesome Feedback for Pinksugar :pcupcake:pcupcake
      I just received a Fairyland Minifee Chloe head from Pinksugar -- It's beautiful and in lovely condition. Great shipping, really speedy, and great communication. This is my second excellent transaction with Pinksugar. I would buy from her again and I'd recommend her to my friends.

Thanks!!
      Robbin