1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pistachio

Jul 8, 2009

1. i purchased the cutest pair of plaid MSD pants... smooth transaction all the way.

2. Pistachio bought a body from me. She was kind, understanding, and very responsive. I'd definitely recommend her any day ^^

3. I sold a pair of gun hands to Pistacio. The payment was fast and the transaction was great. Pistacio also let me know as soon as the item arrived. Thank you so much :) !!

4. I bought a pair off SD boots off Pistacio and I love them. She was amazing to deal with and I would deal with her again. Thank you Pistacio .

5. Pistachio commissioned me again to paint her Dollzone Shoyo head. She was explicit in directions, answers to my questions, and payment was immediate. She's awesome and I look forward to future transactions with her.

6. Bought a head from me, was very reasonable and quick at paying, let me know when it arrived. Great transaction!

7. Pistachio commissioned a custom make up for her klingon doll from me, she was super pacient and lovely to work with!

8. Pistachio bought a wig from me she was easy to talk to and work with! Thanks so Much :)

9. I sold a Shine to Pistachio and the transaction was perfect with a payment by layaway with payments as she said or sooner and a really nice communication ! 200% recommended ! Thanks a lot !

10. Pistachio bought a pair of orange cat eyes from me and was wonderful to work with! Payment was fact and communication was great! I'd definitely work with her again!! ^__^

11. Split a MiniFee El Doll with her a few days back, and the communication was solid and she offered a very fair price. Overall it was an easy, friendly, smooth transaction. A+!

12. I trade a doll with with her, great communication and it was very pleasant to deal with her. Friendly and very sweet. Very recommended. ^^
      Thanks

13. Highly recommend this lovely person for all transactions. A great person to meet online. THANKYOU for being so friendly throughout the adoption of this doll.

14. I trade a Leeke Romeo head for some clothes. The trasaction was smooth and quick. She is very communicative and always answer the private messages. I highly recommend her!

15. Positive! Traded my Soom Nephelin fantasy legs for her Feeple Sp-to-OE Anu head. Fantastic contact, shipping was well-timed and went super smooth, and an overall sweetheart to deal with! A+++!

16. Pistachio bought a dollfie dream body from me and the transaction was great! She paid promptly and kept excellent communication. I would gladly do business with Pistachio again in the future.

17. Pistachio bought a Dreaming Doll Misora from me. She took a layaway and paid everything on time and even earlier. The communication was kind and friendly, she let me know when the doll arrived. Pistachio is a great buyer and I highly recommend her!

18. Pistachio bought my Obitsu Haruka. The transaction was friendly and fast, and she made sure to let me know when the doll arrived as well. :) Excellent buyer!

19. Just had a great transaction with Pistachio. They bought my Batchix Gamma - originally was going to be a lay away, but ended up being paid for in full!
      Communication was excellent, payment was fast, and best of all, they let me know immediately when they got notice from the post office of arrival, and when he was actually in hand! Thank you so much! Pistachio was very kind and considerate, and I would love to buy sell or trade any day with them! Very Positive!

20. Sold my Resinsoul Li to Pistachio. Transaction was very smooth, payment was fast, communication was far beyond excellent and they showed absolute patience when a USPS website snaffu delayed shipping. I also enjoyed the fact they kept me updated on the shipping progress and when the doll was actually received so I did not have to sit and worry about the delivery. Overall, a FANTASTIC transaction. Would not hesitate to sell to Pistachio again, or buy for that matter!

Thank you so much for everything! :D