1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Piyoko

Sep 28, 2008

1. I bought some MSD clothing from Piyoko and the entire transaction was wonderful! Great communication, fast shipping; absolute pleasure to work with! Great seller, thanks again!

2. I purchased a fur wig from Piyoko, and the transaction was wonderful! Quick and friendly communication, fast and safe shipping, and they were patient with me as I was away on vacation, haha.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Piyoko again - Thank you so much!

3. I traded Piyoko clothing for a MNF Woosoo head! ^__^ The trade went smoothly and the head arrived quickly. <3

4. I bought some clothes from Piyoko and I have nothing negative to say. She was really nice and shipped fast and the clothes were in great condition. Thanks!

5. Piyoko was a super fast shipper, and the clothing items I bought from her were great!

6. I did a Dollheart fukubukuro swap with Piyoko, as well as selling her a few items. Communication and payment were prompt, and she shipped out her end of the swap promptly too. Very friendly and easy to deal with!

7. I sold some Dollheart Fukubukuro items to Piyoko. Payment was fast and communication was great! :) Wonderful to deal with!

8. I purchased a pink outfit for MSD. Shipping was quick and it was an all around easy transaction. Thank you!

9. I recently purchased a pair of MSD sized shorts from Piyoko. They arrived reasonably quickly and were better than described! :-D

Thank you for a great transaction!

10. I bought some Dollheart shorts from Piyoko. Her communication was prompt and friendly. She shipped a little delayed but was sure to keep me informed on the situation and once she did send it out it got to me very fast. I would buy from Piyoko again, definitely!

11. I bought a pair of shorts from Piyoko. Fast and easy communication, got my item in the post quickly, item arrived as described/pictured. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Piyoko again. Thanks~

12. Bought a super cute yo-SD dress from Piyoko and I just love it. Communication was great and looks like shipping was really fast(roommate stopped putting mail in the normal spot so I didn't see the package when it got here.) Very lovely seller, thank you so much!

13. I traded with Piyoko for some Dollheart items. She was friendly and shipped quickly-I'd recommend her anytime!

14. Piyoko ordered two custom fur wigs from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

15. Purchased a D.O.D Body off of her, communication was excellent, and packaging was just AMAZING, if only doll companies would pack dolls up as well as she does!

16. I purchased a 70cm Dollheart Jacket from Piyoko and she was a pleasure to do business with! Will buy from again! Thank you!

17. I did an MSD clothes trade with Piyoko. &#8203;Everything went great! She had excellent communication, shipped promptly and let me know when it arrived. I would gladly trade or do business with her again. Thanks<3

18. I bought a SD dress from Piyoko. She shipped it very quickly, communication was great, and it arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely work with her again!

19. i traded some MSD items with Piyoko!
      she's kind and we have a great communication, she always reply my msg, she also very understanding, shipping time is super fast! i'm happy to have traded some items with Piyoko!

Thank you so much >.<

20. A+++++++++ transaction!

Piyoko purchased Dreaming Doll Little Elva MSD doll body from me and I couldn't be happier! She paid at once and even let me know right away when the body arrived! Thank you so much! It was a pure pleasure to do business with Piyoko and I will recommend it to everybody here on MP!