1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pointout

Dec 20, 2007

1. I sold an Iplehouse NS Barron head to pointout. Payment was quick and communication was excellent! Thanks so much! :)

2. i bought a white skin volks body from pointout and she is a wonderful seller,she shipped exactly when she said she would and it was wrapped very very well,the body arrived in pristine condition,a awesome seller to deal with,thank you :)

3. pointout bought a SOO Iplehouse head from me in a split we worked out. Promptly paid and kept in touch the entire time until the SOO head arrived on pointout's end. Thanks for a Stellar Transaction! Joyce/pinktink

4. Pointout participated in my M3 Studio GO. Communication was good, all payments were made on time, and I was informed when the parcel arrived. Made for a nice, smooth group order. <3

5. Sold a volks head to her.

Good buyer,fast payment,good communication.

Highly recommended!

Thanks.

6. Pointout participated in my second GO. She was great with communication and payment was prompt. No problems here! Thank you for a lovely experience ^^

7. I bought a Volks SD16 girl body and clothes from Pointout on a layaway. Communication was great, and she let me know when she had received the money.
      She let me know when we started the layaway when the body would be shipped and it was shipped on that exact day. The body arrived in perfect condition and I'm very happy about it :D

8. ~Positive~
      Pointout was part of my NobilityDoll Gackt group order that I hosted.
      Great communication, quick payments, everything you could ask for in a participant!
      Would deal with again!
      :D
      Thanks so much!

9. pointout participated in my recent quick Leeke GO. smooth transaction, very patient with my current situation. thank you so much!

[​IMG]

10. Positive! Pointout bought a tiny-sized head from me. Payment was lickity-split and Pointout also PM'd me when the package arrived. Perfect, easy transaction!

11. I bought a sd16 body from pointout, she was so sweet~~That's a perfect transaction, she sent the body fast and gave me a discount of the shipping fees.WOW!Thank you
      so much!Highly recommend :)

12. I bought a Volks DWC 01 head from pointout. I'm super pleased with the transaction, the head arrived very quickly and was very well packaged. Would definately recommend <3

13. I bought her SDGOU body. IT was good communication and hard packing. Thank you so much :)

14. I bought a Volks SD body from pointout and it was a very easy, pleasant transaction. Everything went really smoothly and the body arrived very fast and was well packaged. I would be happy to deal with pointout again in the future. Thanks!!

15. Pointout bought a Switch Seolrok head from me on layaway. Payments were on time and communication was great, thanks :)

16. Positive Transaction

I bought an Iplehouse Aaron on layaway from pointout. Negotiating layaway plans were very easy, and I was offered an even longer layaway if I needed it, though luckily I paid him off early. I was updated every step of the way, and my PMs were answered within hours, super fast! Aaron arrived safely packed and exactly as described. I was even refunded partially for overpaying for shipping. All around excellent transaction, thanks so much!

17. I bought liselotte default set from pointout. printout is wonderful. shipping was super fast and packaging was exceptional!!
      I'll deal with pointout definitely in the future!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Pointout was willing to sold a Volks Luna head to me.
      Because I was ready to go to work at that time, so I messaged her I will pay the payment after I get to the office in 2~3 hours.
      But When I have ready to pay the payment to her after 1 hour, I have got the message from her that she decided to increase the price because another person PM her to buy the head.
      I'm very angry about this kind of behavior.
      This is her last message to me.
      ----------------------
      Hello,

Sorry. another person conatacted me while I'm waiting for your payment..
      I decided to increase the price to $1300. So sorry about that. :...(

If you still interested in the head please let me know.

so sorry again.
      ----------------------
      I DO NOT recommend anyone to trade with her because she is a person who has no credibility.

19. I bought a Switch head from Pointout ; very great communication,fast shipping and very well packed ; thank you so much ! ^_^

20. I bought a Switch Seolrok Head from pointout. The head arrived quickly and in exelent condition! thank you so much ! i love this boy to bits! i hope to deal again with you soon ! Great seller highly recomended ^^