1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ponygery

Jun 7, 2006

1. I purchased a doll from Geri and she was great to deal with. Everything went smoothly with no hitches. Wonderful to buy from, I would recommend her to everyone !

2. Ponygery responded to my WTB for a Dollfie Dream 01 head, and was nice enough to hold it for me till I returned home from vacation. She's got perfect communication, an let me know as soon as it was shipped. And it arrived amazingly fast, shipped out on Saturday... arrived today, Monday. Thanks again!

3. I bought an MSD body from Geri and she was really great to deal with throughout. The body arrived in good time and beautifully packed.

Thank you very much! :fangirl:

4. Sold an outfit to Ponygery -- she is excellent to deal with and paid promptly. Thanks so much ^__^!

5. Ponygery sold me a Lati Miel and was very pleasant to work with. Communication was great and the doll was received in a matter of days. Thanks so much! :)

6. Ponygery purchased a doll from me & the transaction was very pleasant from start to finish. She paid promptly & maintained excellent friendly communication throughout. I would not hesitate to transact with ponygery again in the future & can highly recommend her to others who may deal with her here on DOA in the future. Thank you Geri :)

7. I just sold a sweet little doll to Geri....it was fun! I know that my doll has a good home and will be loved! Thanks!

Alexis

8. I sold Geri an MSD head. Super easy and painless transaction! Payment was fast, communication was great. Great Buyer :)

9. I sold a doll to Geri and it was a flawless transaction. I would gladly do business with her anytime.
      Thanks so much and enjoy.

10. Ponygery bought a doll from me. She paid promptly, was very friendly and was a delight to deal with. I would highly recommend any dealings with her. Thank you for adopting her Geri!

11. I sold a doll to Ponygery. It was the easiest transaction I have ever had! :) I highly recommend Geri as a fabulous buyer! Thank you very much!

FranC

12. Sold Manabu head to ponygery. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      Wonderful to do business with!

13. Wonderful!

I purchased a Yosd Kun from Ponygery, she got here super fast and she was really nice :) Ponygery is awesome!

Thank you :D
      ~Giovanna

14. I am so glad that you got her!!!

Geri

15. Bought a Volks nana head from Ponygery and she was super lightening fast and nice!

16. Ponygery sold an Elfdoll body to me and she was a doll to deal with. the packing was wonderful and shipped fast, highly recommended

17. I bought a Rei Ayanami dollfie dream from ponygeary. She was super sweet to let me put her on layaway (the doll, not ponygeary!) Curse you, lazy aussie dollar! Lo and behold one week after making my final payment - whoosh! Express post from the US to moi. Thank you so much. The whole transaction was smooth as silk from the start. She was in excellent condition and well packaged. Thanks again!

18. Great buyer, payed immediately and kept in communication. I would definately do business again with them ^^

19. ponygery bought a pair of Ai antlers from me. Payment was fast and she let me know when she received them. Thanks so much! :)

20. I just purchased a Hisui from ponygery, it was a real pleasure doing business with her.

She responded quickly to my messages and shipped the doll out super fast! :)

The doll was in beautiful condition, just like ponygery described her.

I would do business with ponygery again in a heartbeat! ^_^