1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for poochiness

Mar 11, 2010

1. Join my DM GO - Quick fast payment. Highly recommended to work with!!!

2. Poochiness sold me a Migidoll Ryu head, and it was a great transaction! She kept good communication throughout, and sent him promptly. He arrived well-packed and just as described.
      Thank you! :aheartbea

3. Poochiness participated in a GO I was hosting, she paid and responded promptly. Thank you for participating!

4. I purchased a Migidoll Vampire Miho head from poochiness. Item arrived in perfect condition, as described, and she was very friendly. I would definitely buy from her again! :) Thank you!

5. poochiness was in my TaTa GO. I had a very good time working with her! Payment was sent super fast and the whole experience is just great!

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!

6. I bought a SOOM Shale (OE head and human body) from Poochiness.
      He was sent out the day after I ordered, she kept in perfect contact with me and we actually formed a dollie friendship :D
      He arrived two or three weeks after the purchase, lovely condition with papers and everything. He is worth every penny and more to me :3 And the friendship is like the cherry on top of the sundae :D

I would definitely recommend Poochiness in the future to other buyers :3

7. poochiness bought a Popodoll body on layaway from me . She was very friendly throughout our communication and finished the payment as soon as she could. Will definitely deal with her again! Thanks so much!:)

8. I bought a SWITCH Ryun:R head from Poochiness. The communication was wonderful and payment transfer and shipping went smoothly. He arrived completely bubble wrapped, it was amusing removing sheet after sheet of the bubble wrap. I would love to buy from her again if the opportunity came up. Thank you so much!!!

9. poochiness participated in my very first GO. Communication was excellent and all payments were made promptly. I would gladly work with poochiness again. Thank you!

10. poochiness bought a wig from me, the transaction is perfect, and she is kindly enough to let me know when the package arrived.
      Thank you for purchasing:)

11. Poochiness sold me her LLT Vampire Vincent head and was a complete dream to work with! She was very understanding about me asking her to hold him, and was patient while I aquired the funds to finish our transaction. He was promptly sent out the very next day, and arrived exactly as she described him. I would recommend her to anyone for buying and selling, and I'd be happy to go into any transaction with her again.

12. poochiness participated in a GO I ran and was the perfect participant! Communication and payments were sent super-quickly--would gladly deal with her again :D

13. I ran a leekworld GO. Poochiness paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. Definetly recommended.

14. I painted a face up for Poochiness ^ ^ She is very pleasant person to work with~ Send's her payments quickly and communication was kept very well!! Thank you for such positive transaction<3 I recommend Poochiness to anyone : )

15. I sold my Volks Swarrico body to poochiness in a lightening speed transaction. :) Wanting to sell my doll, I found her WTB thread and contacted her. All her messages were prompt and pleasant and we processed everything efficiently. She even let me know as soon as the package arrived in the mail! I completely recommend working with he in the future.

16. Poochiness participated in my Leeke World GO. They paid on time, was very proper with filling out my form & let me know once the item arrived. I hope do business with them again. Thanks so much! Enjoy your stuff! :D

17. I sold a Migidoll Noel and a Little Monica Gloomy Sarubia heads to Poochiness! Payments were done in a timely fashion, layaway paid sooner than expected and she's great with communication. She let me know when they arrived to her and she's a wonderful person to deal with. I'd definitely deal with her again and highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you, sweetie! x3

18. Poochiness joined my most recent Leeke World GO! She was great to work with and I would gladly do business with her in the future!~ ^^

19. Sold a volks body to poochiness. It was a nice and smooth and pleasant transaction. Notified and left me feedback right upon receipt. Very friendly and happy to deal with. Thank you.

20. I was happy enough to join in poochiness' Angell-Studio group order and it was amazing :) Very well done, items arrived fast and everything was such a easy to join that I would love to do it again. A great host who replies fast and was very orderly~ Thank you!