1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for poochiness

Mar 11, 2010

1. I joined an Angell-Studio group order that poochiness ran. Couldn't have asked for a better GO host. She took the time to show me pictures of the shoes I ordered on her MSD because she thought she had been sent the wrong size and answered a question about another item I had bought through this GO. Amazing communication and the items were shipped super fast! Thank you so much!!!! :)

2. I bought a Switch head from poochiness and I couldn't be happier! The communication was excellent and she was very nice accepting all my requests about the shipping. The parcel arrived super quick and very well packed, and the doll is in perfect conditions.
      I would buy from her again in a heart beat, and I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much for everything!!

3. I bought a Migidoll Noel head from Poochiness.
      She was very kind and great to communicate with!
      I'll definetely recommend her as a seller. :3

4. Poochiness joined my Lichtbjd GO. She was great to work with!! She always got back to me and payment was prompt! There were no worries and she made hosting my first GO smooth and easy!~

5. I recently purchased a Blue Blood Draven from her. She was very patient (I had to do short-term layaway), shipping was very quick and she shipped with tracking number and signature confirmation as I requested. The doll was very well packaged in bubble wrap with FRAGILE all over the box, and dust mask over his face. He arrived in very good condition and exactly as described. I'm very happy with my purchase, thanks poochiness!!

6. I was a part of a TATA's Paradise Group Order that poochiness hosted~!
      She was very friendly and hosted the group order very well~!
      She kept us all updated and shipped my items as soon as possible~!
      I would definitely join another GO hosted by her~!

7. I joined a Tata's Paradise Group Order that poochiness hosted. She was friendly and kept us updated on our order. My items were shipped promptly. I'd definitely participate in another group order hosted by poochiness again!

8. I was a part of a TATA's Paradise Group Order that poochiness hosted. She has been great and kind I will defiantly do a group order with poochiness again.Updated us on everything. Despite the snag with Tata she has been great. I thank you poochiness for such a nice Go order experience.

9. Joined a TATA go run by Poochiness. Everything went really well! Great communication and easy to work with. Would defiantly jump in on a GO again with Poochiness!

10. I was in poochiness' tata's paradise group order! She kept us updated with the companies messages, communicated with us promptly, and shipped the items very fast after she received them! A very kind person with whom I wouldn't hesitate to deal again! Thank you!

11. I joined a Tata's paradise group order run by poochiness. She kept the thread very organized and kept us all up to date with the order. When the items arrived, she shipped them quickly. Packaging was great and communication was excellent. I would happily join another GO organized by her. Thanks very much!

12. I participated in two different GO organized by poochiness. One from Angell Studio and the other from TATAs. Poochiness was very kind and agreed to send my items from both shops all together in one package, to avoid paying two times for shipping, even that orders came in different time. She answered to all my questions and she informed us about everything during GO. I'm very pleased and glad that I joined, thank you very much! :)

13. Poochiness joined my TATA's Paradise GO, and was a great member! Very good communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when she got her items. I'd let hr join another GO in a heartbeat! :D

14. Poochiness participated in my Crobidoll group order. Communication and payments were all stellar and I would be happy to have Poochiness join any of my GOs again in the future.

15. I bought a Soom Hawa outfit from Poochi and everything went perfectly! They shipped quickly and everything was packaged nicely. I'd do business again for sure! Thank you so much!

16. I've painted a face up for poochiness ^ ^ This is not the first time I have had the opportunity to work with her. It is as pleasant as the first time poochiness had commissioned me! Very kind, replies to messages & sends payments in a timely matter. Thank you very much!! I recommend poochiness to everyone~~

17. Poochiness participated in an April Story split organized by me, and I can honestly say that I could not have had a better split partner! She maintained excellent communication throughout, made each payment in a prompt and timely manner, and was extremely friendly! It was a wonderfully pleasant and delightful experience. I highly recommend her, and would never hesitate to do business with. Thanks! :)

18. I participated in a split Poochiness had organized. She was wonderful to work with! Good communication and the item arrived quickly and well packaged from her end. ^_^ Thank you so much!

19. I participated in a Soom split run by poochiness. Communication was excellent and my package arrived quickly and well packed, surviving my local post office. :) Everything arrived just in time for Christmas! :hollyberry A wonderful person to work with. Thank you again! :)

20. Part of a Soom split, communication was great and the package arrived swiftly after arrival, I would recommend as a split partner and do business with poochiness in the future, thanks so much! :D

.hlp