1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for POOTS-KIN

Jun 15, 2006

1. Poots-kin sold me a Mio pants for Unoa. She told me when it was shipped.
      Very kind person and good communication ^_^
      Thanks !

2. I bought poots-kin's Dollshe Ru Mod. Her communication was awesome and she was really sweet. The transaction went smoothly and the doll arrived in less than a week. The doll came in great condition and packaging. Awesome seller! :)

3. Purchased a pair of Leeke shoes from Margot. She went out of her way to meet with me in person so I could try on the shoes before buying them. Very good communication and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you!

4. My second transaction with poots and am pleased with the service..
      The first transaction didn't work so well as the item was lost in the mail, but poots was very understanding and helpful and resolved it as soon as possible. :)
      And during my second transaction, poots sold me a wig and communication was excellent.Had friendly correspondence. :)
      She even shipped earlier on my request despite her hectic time \(^3^)/
      Overall, am very pleased with the way poots handles her business, will gladly do business with her again! :D

5. I purchased a Dollstown Hue from Margot a few weeks ago. (My bad for not leaving off the feedback earlier.) He arrived in great shape, with a pair of jeans, and I am very happy with the transaction. Thanks so much :)

6. Margot was part of my Dollga group order, and she was an excellent group participant! She paid me very promptly for her order and kept in good contact.

(I've also bought from Margot in the past, and everything was packed really well; love the little pins and the scarf I purchased! :cake: )

7. Poots-kin bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with.

8. I bought a wig from Poots-kin. It was paid for, shipped, and arrived within one business week. :D Fast transaction and very friendly, communicative seller. :daisy

9. I bought a pair of Mio jeans from poots-kin. Fast and friendly communication, quick shipping, a very easy and pleasant transaction :) Would definitely buy from again!

10. bought a pair of jeans for my new girl. Great seller... super fast shipment and the jeans were packaged really well and arrived in great condition. Thanks!

11. I bought a wig for my unoa girl from poots-kin. Wonderful person. (she even refunded me shipping because it was less then quoted) Thanks for the wig!!
      XX
      Melissa

12. I bought a pair of glass eyes of Poots-kin and they arrived incredible fast. Very good communication : )

Great seller¡

13. I bought a awesome wig, it was shipped super fast! :D I would do another transaction for sure! Thanks so much! Great Seller!

14. I bought a Mio hat from Poots-kin and the transaction went smoothly. Quick responses and shipment. Thank you.

15. Super-fast shipping on my item & it arrived perfectly. I would work with poots-kin any time.

16. I bought a Minisup Yan from poots-kin, and everything went perfectly. She had excellent communication and doll was well packaged and in great condition. Thank you again! @->->--

17. I bought some Mio clothes from poots-kin and she was just perfect to deal with ! She was great in communication, and fast in shipment !

Thanks ! :daisy

18. I bought a Mio tee from Margot & it's in great condition. She was a pleasure to deal with and replied to my PMs very quickly. Thanks, Margot!!!

19. I bought a Mio jacket from Margot and it arrived so fast! The jacket is perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with you again! Thanks! :)

20. I bought a mio vest from Poots-kin. She is a fantastic seller! She let me know right away when the item was shipped. I've received it in excellent condition. Thank you very much!! Totally recommended seller! A++

^__^ Will definitely buy from again when I have a chance to.