1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for popomini

May 13, 2009

1. Popo is an extremely a great person to deal with.
      I commissioned her a Madame Red costume for my girl and I'm more than satisfied with the result !
      Everything is very well made and really beautiful~~ :D
      And... The package arrived much faster than I thought~ XD

Thank you so much Popo, for being so patient & kind during this commission process.
      I hope I can commission you again in the future~ I really recommend Popo to everyone~! :aheartbea

2. I commissioned Popo a coat for Alois cosplay and it arrived today..IT was really well made and nice and fast. I mean she manage to complete the time line I've given her and the coat arrive early too. REally thank you so much... I love the coat a lot. Well here's a photo as a thank you.. thou my side here still not complete... *not yet style the wig plus proper photoshooting*

[​IMG]

REally thank you so much... <3

3. Simply fantastic. Popo is patient and thourough in making a commission of the outfit you are looking for and my own is exactly what I was hoping for. Shakagan no Shana, cosplay. :D[​IMG]

4. Popo is awesome!! She really values the happiness of her customers and her work is amazing! I bought a pair of jeans from her which were an inch too small at the waist. She made a new pair for me free of charge and they fit soooooooooooo good!!!! I'm one happy customer! I will definately order more from her ^_^ !

5. I commissioned two set things from popomini (a coat for a DZ boy and a school girl uniform for a KDF girl). It took her longer than she originally estimated (which I can understand, there were other orders she also needed to work on besides my own), but she was very nice and replied quickly when I asked about when the clothes would be finished. C: When completed, she mailed them out promptly. Now that I have the clothes, they were definitely worth the wait! :D

I would highly recommend popomini to anyone that is in need of quality, commissioned clothing, either for cosplay or for that certain something you can't find in stores or otherwise to buy. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I commissioned three Rosette sets. They all came to me right on time and are beautiful.
      Getting them on was a sruggle though. Popo did not inform me that the dolls hands needed to be removed to get the blouses on. I then tried to remove the hands once she informed me and one of the hands fell off. While it is not her fault one of my dolls hands broke off, I would have liked the sets to be made without taking some of the doll apart, or at least a warning that the hands needed to come off. Popo did offer to make me two new shirts, and I have no bad feedback here :)

7. I commissioned a YoSD cosplay outfit from Popo, and I couldn't be happier. Her worksmanship is second to none--the outfit is incredibly detailed, which is quite a feat at such a small scale. Considering the amount of time and skill that went into it, her prices are extremely fair and I would happily commission her again. Thank you so much, Popo!

8. I bought yosd outfits from popomini. All transaction were smooth and quick.
      Thank you for a very cute outfits. ^^

9. I commissioned an MSD outfit from . She was very kind and answered messages quickly. She outfit is very well made and of great quality. I would definitely commission her again and I highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much! :)

10. I've bought 2 outfit sets from popomini and I'm very happy with the transaction. She was always very friendly, fast to reply and packed my parcel very well. I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with^^

[​IMG]

Thank you very much!

11. I bought a pair of leather shorts from popomini. The transaction went smoothly and the communication was very clear^^
      I would definately buy from her again^^

Thank you!

12. I commissioned Popomini to a face-up for Yuda, who is a character of mine on an Alan Rickman Minimee head. Popo was a dream to deal with. She was very friendly and helpful and kept me informed of progress.

When the work was finished, she sent me several excellent photos for me to approve, and then shipped him back to me as soon as I paid. She also sold me a very good wig for him!

I am really delighted with the face-up she has given Yuda. She followed my instructions very precisely and the result is amazing!

I am very happy to recommend Popo and hope to commission more face-ups in future :)

13. I bought an outfit from Popomimi, she was always quick to reply to PM's, and very friendly and helpful.

The outfit is really gorgeous, and looked exactly like her sales pictures. She also dispatched it promptly, and it arrived quickly.
      When the doll I bought it for arrives, I will pop a picture here ^^

I very much look forward to buying from Popo again!

14. Commissioned Nox Outfit from Popo it turned really great n accurate detail
      she's very kind seller and very responsible in everything

here's the pic ^^

thank u popo , hoping will do another transaction with u again

10/10 rate for her

[​IMG]

15. Excuse the poor image, my camera is incapacitated so I had to use my phone D:
      Anyway popomini is amazing. This is the second time I go to her with a full comission and I am more then pleased. As always it's over the top and fabulous!

She is great to talk with and communication is superb. I am extremely happy with this outfit, everything from the material choice to the way it was put together is impressive. I understand this outfit was probably very difficult as well, so thank you!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Popo is an amazingly easy person to work with and excellent at her work. I commission from her a face-up for my doll and it was beautifully done. I would most certainly recommend her work to all my friends and even everyone on DoA. Her work, is superb; will send all my doll heads to her in the future ;D

17. Thank you for this great work! :aheartbea

[​IMG]

18. I got a faceup from popo its was super good quality just so wonderful : 3