1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for poptart

May 22, 2007

1. Poptart bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

2. I recently went through a somewhat rough transaction with poptart with pleasing results.
      I bought a doll on layaway and I must say communication through the payment process was quick and concise.
      Once my layaway was over the doll was shipped quickly however there were a few problems upon arrival.
      A hand was broken and there were a few stains upon the body that poptart had not mentioned. I expressed my unhappiness to poptart and I must say she handled it with grace and respect. We were able to work out exactly what the issues were and worked together until we were both satisfied.
      I would say that this is neutral feedback, I was somewhat displeased with the doll but could not have been more pleased with poptart as a seller. Though I will not be buying from her again I would not discourage others from doing so.

3. poptart was in my cuprit split for the wig ,and she payed promptly and had great communication... she is welcome into any split i host again :)

4. I participated in Poptart's Soom Amber split. The transaction was organized and went smoothly. Poptart kept the participants up to date on the split's current status in a quick, timly mannor. It was wonderful participating in her split and I would highly recommend her to everyone I know. Thanks dear!

5. I just bought an Amber head and body from popart and everything went smoothly. She kept get contact with me the whole time. She answered all of my questions. She even let me do a short layaway. I highly recommend her. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you so much for letting me bring her home.

6. Poptart participated in my eighth Leekeworld group order and she was fantastic to deal with. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were sent in with swiftness. A nice and smooth transaction from start to finish in which I am most appreciative of.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

7. I bought Amber's fauna arms from Poptart, on a two-month layaway. Communication was great throughout, and she shipped the day after I finished paying. The (very fragile) hands turned up completely intact, due to being packaged very well. I was very happy with this transaction.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Poptart as a seller.

8. Poptart bought a Cass from me.
      The communication was great and her payment was super-fast. Absolutely a fantastic buyer. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much~^^

9. I took part in a split that was organzized by poptart. She notified us whenever things happened and even when nothing had happened. I finally recieved my package on Thursday for my Amber hooves! I had even asked for her to hold onto them a while longer and she graciously accepted! She even wrapped my parts in extra bubble wrap to better protect them while shipping.
      I would absolutely do business with poptart again!

10. I bought Rosenlied Monday from Poptart. Very fast shipping, packaged well. Exlcellent seller.
      I am very happy.

11. I bought in a split yur cat hands and feet...the split went perfectly..communication was excellent and poptart was super friendly..let me know when yur was paid for and when iplehouse sent her out and when she arrived..my parts were wrapped carefully ..A+++ Iwould certainly do another split with poptart

12. I was in a split for Iplehouse Yur's human head, run by Poptart. Communication was great and she kept everyone well informed throughout the entire wait and arrival of Yur through to shipping. The head was wrapped really well and arrived safely and promptly. Would definitely work with Poptart again. :)

13. I was another in the Yur split and poptart was excellent. She kept us informed of what was happening every step of the way, was quick to ship and generally was an overall Good Egg. I would defintely buy with her again.

14. I took part in poptart's Yur split, she had excellent communication, everything was very smooth and easy, would highly recommend her to others! ^_^

15. Poptart was such an amazing seller! Super sweet, super prompt with replies, and super reasonable <3 One of the best sellers I have done a transaction with to date: I purchased a Kanon from her and it could not have gone smoother. Thank you so, so much!

16. I brought an Iplehouse EID F body in cream white from Poptart & it was a lovely transaction... Communications were always prompt and she shipped the body really fast .... even shipped her to a friend for me!

Thanks Poptart!
      Nina

17. Bought a Lishe head from Poptart and it was in gorgeous condition, an older style that is a bit hard to find. She shipped promptly and when she found she had extra postage money left over, refunded the balance (next time, buy a latte, Poptart! ;) A super pleasant seller all around!

18. Poptart was an awesome buyer! She bought a Yukinojo from me on layaway and completed the transaction exactly as she said she would!!! Super Buyer! Great communication! A pleasure to do business with! :D :D :D

Judy

19. I bought some Delf hands from poptart, she packed the hands so carefully and they arrived intact, safely! I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you poptart!

20. I bought a soom cass head from Poptart and I am sooooo happy with it! the transaction was great, with quick replies to my PMs and Poptart was very friendly! I reccomend her as a seller!!