1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PowerAndWeakness

May 31, 2010

1. Had several more great transactions with PowerandWeakness I'm a little behind in leaving those feedbacks. Bought 2 pairs of Soom Horns, ID Liam's Master Horns and Ender Nightdream horn as well as Iplehouse EID Knives set. Everything went perfect. And as always great communication. Packaged with great care and shipped fast. Items were great as well as some little extra goodies that were just what I needed and greatly appreciated. Always a pleasure to deal with this seller. Would continue to deal with her with no problem. Thank you so much. Loved everything.

2. :clover Another positive transaction with @PowerAndWeakness for some long nailed jointed Soom hands. Quick and friendly responses, fast shipping and packaged really well for these fragile hands. I'm always happy to work with them. Thank you for these fabulous hands :)

3. Purchased a lot/set of items. Prompt, concise, but still friendly, response. Shipped package when indicated, packaged with care. I look forward to any future transactions.

Thank you!!

4. :clover another fantastic transaction with @PowerAndWeakness - I bought a Bichun head with great communication as usual, super quick to ship out and packaged very safely in a cushioned box. always happy to work together and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. thank you so much!

5. Positive Transaction

I bought a set of Iplehouse BID horns from PowerAndWeakness and it was a wonderful transaction! The replies were fast and friendly, shipping was almost immediate and they arrived very safely packed and in perfect condition. Excellent seller, I'd happily buy from them again! Thanks!

6. Purchased a Chi Ye and a sword prop and had another lovely transaction with @PowerAndWeakness
      Great communication, fast ship and everything packed up safely. It's always a pleasure, thank you so much again for him! :aangel:

7. I purchased a Ghostly Resin Mask from PowerAndWeakness. 10/10 perfect transaction. Shipped super fast and was packaged incredibly well. Thanks again! :clover

8. Dealing with PowerandWeakness it's always such a treat. It really is. Not only is she a great seller, friendly easy to deal with, but her items are always in perfect condition. I love doing business with her and once again, had a hassle free transaction. I bought from her Soom Flame of Anger horns, with Ash in Noon Jupiter eyes and had a bonus of a nice pair of eyes. I couldn't be happier with my lot and look forward to doing another transaction with this great seller. She has great communication, shipped fast and most importantly she packages with care so items are well protected during shipping.

Thank you so much.