1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PowerAndWeakness

May 31, 2010

1. PowerAndWeakness took part in my Tata's Paradise GO. All my invoices and messages were responded to in good time and communication was pleasant :D Thanks for joining!

2. PowerandWeakness participated in my IH GO and was awesome to work with! All pm's were answered quickly and payment for all invoices were paid promptly! Thank you!

3. PowerandWeakness sold me some Sphaler hands and they came fast and perfectly packed--much appreciated! Thanks again!

4. I purchased a Soom Chrom wig from PowerAndWeakness. She was extremely nice in all of her communications, and the wig arrived promptly, and packed very well. I would gladly do business with her again!

5. Nothing but excellence from start to finish! :) PowerAndWeakness bought my Bichun head, was patient while I looked for a buyer for the body, was quick with payments, and wonderful in communication - letting me know right away when it arrived, and that he suits her purposes well! *yay!*
      Thank you for a great transaction! Highly recommended!

6. Positive!

PowerAndWeakness participated in the Iplehouse GO I took over. She was wonderful! Very friendly, prompt on payment and excellent communication. I would recommend PowerAndWeakness to any GO host in the future. :]

7. PowerAndWeakness and I recently completed a trade, her Chalco for my Hound. The transaction was fantastic all around, communication was fabulous and she was super-friendly and easy to work with. Chalco arrived beautiful and just as described, I couldn't be happier with my end of the deal! Thanks so much!

8. I purchased Chalco's limited skull helmet, horns and NS linnus hands from PowerAndWeakness on a small layaway and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Everything was flawless! Communication was fantastic, she was beyond friendly, the parts arrived quickly and in perfect condition! Thanks so much for giving me the chance to re-build my dream doll! <3 I would buy from PowerAndWeakness again in seconds! Thanks again! :D

9. i bought a beryl from powerandweakness on layaway. she is very pleasant to talk to, and very understanding when real life reared its ugly head a couple of times. i can't thank her enough, or recommend her enough. <3

10. I bought a Soom Shoshon Head and fullset outfit and wig from PowerAndWeakness, although she didn't ship the way I wanted it (she later informed me she'd never done it that way) I didn't mind for the most part except when the post was delayed. He came extremely well packed and she even threw in a freebie! Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the transaction and would recommend her to anyone, my boy is beautiful and now needs his own body, not just stealing my Enders!
      She was quick to ship him and kept in contact well (:
      Thank you so much again
      A+

11. I want to thank PowerAndWeakness! I bought Chalco outfit from her, that I'd been searching for a couple of months. Everything was fine and it came to me safely) I am very pleased with its condition) Thank you very much!!!
      Sorry for late reply;)

12. She bought an Akando NS with make up from me. She is very friendly, kind and responsible. The transaction was perfect, and our communication was fabulous. I am happy because my boy has found a new great home. Thank you veru much!!! Highly recommended! ^^ :D

13. Bought a Euclase outfit from this seller. Let me do a layaway and was super at commication. Shipping was lighting quick very happy.

14. After waiting and waiting for her answer, I have to leave PowerAndWeakness a flakey feedback.

She PMed me to buy a Volks necklace I'm selling. She asked me to hold it for her until the weekend. That was on September 15th. I PMed her back saying I wouldn't mind holding it for her if she was buying it for sure and she agreed, as you can clearly read in her PM:

The "issue with the heads" is because she initially PMed me because she was interested in 2 heads I'm selling but this feedback is specifically because she said she was going to buy my item and, since that last PM on September 15th, I haven't heard anything more.

I have PMed her several times since then and, although she has logged into doa regularly, she never answered my messages. After 2 weeks holding the item for her, I PMed her again letting her now I would be leaving flakey feedback if she didn't answer... and I still have not heard back from her.

I think it's not ok to make a seller hold an item for you for weeks and never answer back. It made me loose my time and other possible buyers T____T

15. Sold a pair of Iple EID hands to Power And Weakness. Great transaction all around, from communication to payment. I'd deal with her again, thanks!!

16. POSITIVE:

I'm leaving positive feedback for PowerAndWeakness, editing my last feedback here. She contacted me and bought the item she had on hold with me. In the end, the transaction went perfect and I'm pleased.

Thanks!

17. PowerAndWeakness bought Ai tai lfrom me, she is a great buyer. She is very friendly, polite great communication and she let me know when her item arrived. I recommend her highly.
      Thank you so much!!

18. PowerandWeakness ran a split order for an Iplehouse Dexter full set and I was the designated body snatcher. ;)

Everything went extremely well throughout. Communications were timely and regular, we were updated every step along the way, and the turn-around when the doll arrived was ultra-fast. I would definitely recommend PowerandWeakness for future splits! :cheer

19. She participated in a split of Special Edition EID Dexter Iplehouse with head, pants and hat. Always pay within the set deadlines, responsible and attentive. I will do business with her &#8203;&#8203;in the future, of course ^^ Thanks you!

20. I sold some real skin chimera parts (Tail/hands/feet) to PowerAndWeakness, she was very polite and paid quickly. Would be happy to sell to her again :) Many thanks!