1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PowerAndWeakness

May 31, 2010

1. PowerandWeakness participated in my Obsidius split, she was a pleasure to deal with, always quick with communication and payments and let me know when her parts arrived safe and sound-Would be a pleasure to work with again, thanks so much!

2. PowerAndWeakness participated in my Luts GO and was marvelous! Quick PMs and an overall friendly and efficient participant. I would gladly do business with PowerAndWeakness in the future.

3. PowerAndDarkness joined my Soom´s Luxullia split. Everything went wonderfully, she paid very quickly and she was patient, communicative and nice when our order delayed a little bit more than expected. She let me know when her order arrived to her. A very nice and smooth person. Would love to deal with again, and highly reccommend to other.

Thank you so much!!! :) :)

4. Just completed another perfect transaction with PowerAndWeakness! She purchased my lovely Onyx's human legs, feet, and high heeled feet from me. Communication was fantastic, payments were perfect and all together she is always amazing to deal with! Would definitely sell to again! Thanks again for being an outstanding DoA'er! ^_^ <3

5. Sold PowerAndWeakness a Luo head. She was great to work with, very friendly! Payment and communication were always prompt and she let me know when the head got home to her! I'd be happy to work with her again anytime!

6. PowerAndWeakness purchased some Monzo parts from me over a short layaway. She made her payments promptly, kept great communication throughout, and let me know that everything arrived safe and sound. Would definitely deal with again, thank you!

7. P&W was a great participant in my very first Split order! Timely with payments and good at answering all my PMs. :)

8. PowerAndWeakness participated to my Soom split and all was perfect with a nice communication and fast payment. Thank you very much!!!

9. I just bought a SOOM Ender Jackal head from PowerandWeakness, and it went perfectly. She answered all my questions quickly and gave different shipping options and info. She shipped very promptly after I paid, and he was very carefully packed. Everything was exactly as shown in her listing, and I am very happy with our transaction. I would be very comfortable doing business with her again in the future! :)

10. PowerAndWeakness bought a head from me and the transaction went well ~ x3

11. I bought a DIM head from PowerAndWeakness and was very satisfied, good communication and I received the item in a timely manner. Thanks!

12. PowerandWeakness sold me a Fantasy Obsidius head with default face-up and wig, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! She was very polite, was very patient with me when I had to wait a while to pay her, and I wouldn't hesitate to go into anything with her again! He was very well packaged, shipped fast, and wasn't damaged at all.

You Rock P&W!

13. I bought a Soom Idealian Pangen Tiger staff and staff hand from PowerandWeakness. Her communication was great and everything arrived well packed and in perfect condition! It was a great transaction!

Thanks!
      Nancy

14. PowerAndWeakness sold me her Soom Super Gem Body with Obsidius fantasy parts on layaway and we had another great transaction. Once the layaway was over, she shipped him out quickly, and he was packaged very well, just like soom packs them, really. I couldn't have asked for a better sale :D. I would definately recommend her to others for buying and selling.

Thanks so much!

15. I bought Soom Topaz from PowerAndWeakness. Communication was perfect and doll arrived very quickly in 7 days from USA to Russia, was well-packed, but one of her fingers was broken during transportation. Thanks for amazing girl))))

16. PowerAndWeakness contacted me about buying a set of Monzo feet on layaway, then surprised both of us by paying them off all in one fell swoop! :) Excellent buyer, very courteous.

17. I bought a pair of Soom SuperGem thighs from PowerAndWeakness and it was a good transaction. The legs shipped quickly after I paid and they came in in great condition. Good seller!

18. I bought from PowerAndWeakness here purchased Heliot body and outfit Fantasy parts, this is a pleasant transaction,She meet my requirements, and good packing, thank you very much

19. I purchased a Soom Aloa with extras from PowerAndWeakness. The transaction was so easy, the doll was very well wrapped, and it was a wonderfully friendly transaction. Excellent seller.

20. I bought an absolutely wonderful Soom Phonolus head from PowerAndWeakness. She was quick to answer my messages, and made the transaction as simple as can be. Not to forget about the beautiful head, it was wrapped perfectly and in an almost perfect condition. Absolutely fantastic seller! Thanks you again for the beautiful doll head!