1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PowerAndWeakness

May 31, 2010

1. I purchased the Gentle Akando head PowerandWeakness had for sale. He was shipped quickly and arrived perfectly. I'm so glad to have him in my home. Thank you for helping me get one of my grail dolls!

2. I bought a Soom Idealian 75 body from PowerAndWeakness and couldn’t be happier! They responded quickly to all messages and packed the doll extremely safely :) He is a great hybrid for my partner’s Dollshe Saint!

I would gladly work with PowerAndWeakness again in the future :)

Thank you!!

3. I had a great transaction with PowerAndWeakness. Awesome commutation, very nice, and great packaging. I highly recommend PowerAndWeakness.

4. Another wonderful and hassle -free transaction with PowerAnd Weakness. I bought a Moonlit Wonder Akheilos (NS) Head with fins and he was packaged with care, shippped quickly and he was in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Super nice seller and great to deal with. Would again recommend this seller. Thank you so much

5. I purchased an Iplehouse Akando head from PowerAndWeakness and am extremely happy with the transaction! They packaged the head extremely safely and shipped quickly :) I would gladly work them again in the future, and highly recommend them as a seller :)

Thank you!!

6. I purchased a Soom Lim from @PowerAndWeakness and had a very positive & smooth transaction. Quick and friendly response, patient with questions, packed very carefully and shipped out very quickly. would be happy to work together again, thank you for this beautiful boy :)

7. Lovely purchase from PowerAndWeakness, everything went smoothly and the condition is also great :D

8. I purchased an accessory from @PowerAndWeakness and had another fantastic transaction. everything was smooth and packed very carefully, thank you so much!

9. I bought jointed hands from them and everything was perfect. Thanks again!

10. :clover positive feedback :clover
      I purchased a set of Soom prayer hands from @PowerAndWeakness and had another lovely transaction. I'm sure I'll be back again :) thank you again!

11. I bought some mega gem croc legs from PowerandWeakness, they were very responsive and helpful. Shipped quickly after I paid. Happy to buy from them again! Thankyou!

12. I purchased a Soom Varo from PowerandWeakness. Communication was always quick and polite. Doll was sent out quickly and, though the UK has had problems with postal strikes, he arrived safe and sound! It was a pleasure start to finish. Thank you so much for my new little boy. :D

13. Another great transaction from PowerandWeakness. I bought a Soom ID 75 Liam LE outfit. She is a pleasure to deal with. Great communication. Shipped when she said. Packaged with care and the outfit is in excellent condition. I couldn't be more pleased. Would recommend as a seller and would deal with again. Thank you.

14. I purchased Soom Obsidius wings from PowerandWeakness and couldn't ask for a better transaction! Everything was packaged very well, communication was great. Thank you SO much!

15. I bought some clothes from PowerandWeakness, and it was an flawless transaction! She shipped quickly and the items were safely packed and in excellent condition. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased a Y.Cen Doll - Wuqi from PowerandWeakness and had a really great experience! She was super-fast to communicate and to ship. She shipped him out on Saturday, and he arrived today (a Monday) which is amazziinng! I would happily work with her again!

17. I purchased a Soom grey Dokkebi Garion head and brain from Powerandweakness on layaway. Once again it was a flawless transaction. Great communication. Friendly seller and above all, very realiable. SHipped fast once my final payment was done and not only did she shipped quickly and with extreme care, she surprised me with some goodies. Thank you so much. He is perfect and a grail. I would recommend her and I would have no problems at all dealing with her, once again.

#177 Bren, Apr 6, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    18. Another great transaction with PowerandWeakness. I bought some Ash in Noon multicolor cat eyes as well as some Soom silicone eyes. And once again, everything went fine. SHipped quickly. Packaged with care. Items in excellent condition. Great communication and friendly seller. I love dealing with her and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much for the extra goodies. I'm very happy with them.

19. Ordered some wonderful jointed hands from this lovely person! Fast shipping great comms!

20. I purchased a pair of soom breccia fox ears in ws from PowerandWeakness.
      shipping was super fast A+