1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Prettybird~

Jul 22, 2008

1. Bought a pair of eyes from Prettybird.Friendly communication and fast shipping. Thank you.

2. Prettybird sold me a NS Puki Pukisha set, and I'm beyond pleased. She's always a delight with communication, and very professional and prompt with shipping.

Much love, and a thousand recommendations!

3. I bought a fairyland dress from prettybird. The communication was very pleasant and the dress is in perfect condition.
      ^^ Thank you!!

4. I bought a doll from Prettybird and she was absolutely perfect. Prettybird is lovely and it was a pleasure buying a doll from her. She was beautifully packaged and even came with a prety pair of handmade panties. I would not hesitate to reccommend her to all.
      THANKS XXX

5. I sold some YoSD sized clothes to prettybird. She was very friendly and great to deal with. A pleasure to communicate with. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

6. i traded a puki chuchu faceplate with prettybird and everthing went excellant once agian. :)

7. I love doing business with prettybird! I just bought a pukifee Flora from her - she's lovely and prettybird even included a little hat for her bald head! Thanks so much for another great transaction!

8. I sold prettybird pukifee faceplate and I'm very glad that she found me - it was very nice to deal with her - fast payment, friendly contact.
      thank you dear for your real professionalism!

9. I brought a Soom MD Glot from prettybird... and I'm thrilled to pices with everything about the whole transaction aswell as my glot ^_^ Glot is beautiful, even better then I imagined. She was packed perfectly and so arrived safe and sound. Her arrival was super fast! Posted saturday arrived Tuesday! simpley wow! Prettybird is the most lovly buyer I've delt with, she was kind, polite and always had my needs and happiness in mind.

I also brought a dress from her with my glot. I wanted a copy of a dress she had made for herself and even thought I was super excited (but still content with waiting) she let me have the original rather then wait for her to finish a copy, which was kind enough then she needed to be I think. the dress itself is lovly! So well made and beautiful and soft ^_^

I would recomend Prettybird as a seller to anyone, shes fantastic ^_^ She kept in communication at all times and was very helpful with all my question! (no matter how silly they were >.<). A real pleasure to buy from :)

10. I bought a NS Ante Multihead from PrettyBird - it was a quick and fair transactions with no problems. The head was mailed and arrived EXTREMELY well packed (in an extremely large box for the head size, lol!) - I would recommend her as a seller!

Thanks so much!

11. I sold Prettybird a Mary wig. She paid quickly and was a delight to work with!

12. I purchased prettybirds AnotherSpace2 pink bunny outfit on layaway, she was great with working with me on the payments, and shipped as soon as I finished paying! A++++ seller!

13. PrettyBird's work is lovely and very well made. We did a partial trade, she got pink glass eyes and I got her Cherry dress. I look forward to doing business with her again! :aheartbea

14. I purchased a little outfit as well as a headband and earmuffs from prettybird for my puki pipi. It arrived quickly, and communication was great. :)

15. I've sold a unoa flourite to prettybird. She was easy to deal with, understanding and overall great buyer.

16. Participated in a trade with prettybird. Transaction went very smoothly and there was excellent communication. I traded a PukiFee Pukisha Faceplate for a PukiFee dress, the quality of the dress was AMAZING!!!

Thanks again! I hope we can work together again in the future ^_^

17. I purchased a YOSD from Prettybird. She was very sweet to communicate. The doll was sent promptly and arrived to day safely with perfect packing. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

18. I bought a green squirrel puki set from prettybird. She's super nice, shipped quickly, and is a great seller! I have no reservations about recommending her. I love the set so much, thanks for remembering that I had my eye on it! And thanks for the toy for Hazel and company :D

19. I bought a pair of littlefee hands from prettybird and she was really fast shipping them! (she shipped them the same day!!!) communication was great and everything went perfect, highly recommended :)

20. Once again I have made a purchase from prettybird. I simply adore her puki-sized headbands and earmuffs! As always, she's very nice and very easy to work with. I will purchase from her again. :)