1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Prettybird~

Jul 22, 2008

1. Prettybird bought a doll from me, super transaction.Very good communication.Thanks

2. I bought my Keny from her. She is patient and very nice. Shipping was incredibly fast, and my Keny was packed in his original box with pillow, papers, and even little candies:)

3. I purchased Soom MD Skoll (Resin Full Set) from prettybird on a layaway.
      Throughout the long transaction, prettybird was just kind and patient and always responded to my PMs promptly.
      She is a great person and a great seller for sure.
      I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others and buy from her again.
      Thank you so much for letting me bring my dream baby home <33

4. Prettybird sold me her Fairyland RealPuki SoSo Fullset, and this was perhaps the best transaction in the entire history of the world. :lol: She shipped quickly, lots of extras (I'm STILL squealing about how much stuff you sent!!!), safely packaged... and my little SoSo looks BRAND new, perfect... as good as the day she was first made!

Thank you so much! I'm THRILLED with this transaction, and I highly recommend doing business with PrettyBird... she's BEYOND awesome! :aheartbea

5. I commisioned a lace teddy for my puki from prettybird and it is absolutely gorgeous.
      Bercause of unforseen circumstances the wait was a bit long, but everything is solved now and I'm more than happy with this transaction.

Thank you prettybird ^^

6. A perfect transaction!

prettybird bought Puki Puki Ante from me, and paid promptly. Her communication was fantastic, and all around, I couldn't have hoped for a better transaction. I'd do business again in a heartbeat! Thanks!

7. prettybird sold me an exquisite little Pukifee Pukisha girl with custom faceup, wig, and outfit. She is perfect in every way and the transaction went very smoothly with prompt communication and lightning fast shipping. A delight all around. Hope to deal with you again in future. Thank you ^^

8. I bought a doll from prettybird. Super fast shipping :) everything was great! Thanks!

9. I purchased a Unoa Lusis 1.5 from Prettybird.
      She replied fast, shipped her fast & really secure & i had a lovely transaction with her :kitty2

10. Prettybird bought a Puki Cupid from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. I would certainly sell to her again.

11. Great buyer!! :D

She bought 3 Zuzu delf outfits from me and everything went perfect. She paid promptly and kept good communication. Recommended!!

12. Prettybird bought some puki clothes from me, she paid right away and let me know when they had arrived. Communication was great, she's a very lovely person to do business with.
      Thank you
      xxx

13. I bought a Pipos Alice from prettybird on layaway! Prettybird was very friendly and was willing to work with me on my payment needs. She was very communicative, and Alice shipped very quickly and nicely packed. My girl arrived safe, sound, and beautiful! Thank you so very much again, prettybird!

14. Prettybird purchased a MNF Chloe from me. It was an excellent transaction - great communication and prompt payment. She is a wonderful, friendly person and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

15. I purchased a MNF body from Prettybird. She was totally cool and patient, and even refunded the excess shipping costs. The body is wonderful and in perfect condition. Definitely recommended!

16. I bought a MNF Chloe and Juri head from prettybird and everything went great! She was very fair with her prices and shipped fast, I would recommend her any time!

17. I bought a pair of Dale Rae flats from prettybird. Perfect, easy transaction :) And the shoes were packed incredibly well, with bubble wrap in the toes to stop them from being crushed. Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a dress from Prettybird, she was sweet and polite through the entire transaction and shipped quickly. When my Post Office mis-delivered the package (unbeknownst to both of us) and I contacted her about the (perceived) long shipping time she was friendly, supportive and helpful in trying to figure out what happened to it. When I finally got it (thank you USPS) it was beyond my expectations in quality and absolutely perfect. :aheartbea

19. Sold a MNF dress to Prettybird, everything was lovely and quick, communications friendly and all in a great international transaction! Hope to deal with you again one day! :)

20. Prettybird purchased a Puki Madeline Dress set from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, paying promptly and letting me know when the dress arrived. Great buyer, thank you!