1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Prettybird~

Jul 22, 2008

1. I bought a set of Fairyland standards/gold plates from Prettybird, everything went wonderfully and smoothly, thanks!

2. I recently sold a faceplate to prettybird. As usual, she was very friendly and was prompt with payment. Prettybird was great at keeping in contact with me, and was quick to let me know the faceplate arrived. I highly recommend this buyer, and would love to sell to again.

3. I purchased fullset Chloe clothes from prettybird, they were packed very well and in excellent condition. A lovely transaction from a friendly and kind 5 star seller, thank you.

4. I bought the most Exquisite custom painted Chloe sleeping head from PrettyBird and it came so fast, so beautifully shipped, and the detail and artistry is truly stunning - Thank you so Incredibly Much!

5. prettybird sold her soom afi r. head to me and it's gorgeous^w^
      the comunication was great. a very pleasent transaction.
      i would buy again from her an highly recommend her

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a NS Fairyland Minifee Rheia (with extra hands, high heel feet, and shoes) - and she is beautiful! Great communication. She agreed to do a 3 month layaway but I paid in full before a month was up on my layaway. I really appreciate people like ~Prettybird~ that can work with people like me, who need extra time sometimes! Thank you so much! I highly recommend! :aheartbea

[​IMG] She likes it here! :D

7. What can I say, but fantastic! Prettybird is a great buyer! Prompt payment with excellent communication throughout!

8. I bought the PukiFee Icis from prettybird. The deal was very clearly and quickly. Packaging and quality of doll and clothes are gorgeous. I am very pleased. Thank you very much.

9. Prettybird ran a group order I participated in. She was pleasant speedy and organized. Thanks!

10. Prettybird bought a pkf wig from me - a pleasure to deal with and someone I've missed communicating with! Thanks so much!

11. I bought a Pipos Baha from prettybird, and she's an awesome seller! Baha arrived absolutely minty mint and carefully packed. Extremely fast shipping! I would highly recommend prettybird.

12. Prettybird bought a LTF Pipi from me, and was the perfect buyer through a very difficult transaction. The package was lost by the post and the post office were less than helpful, but she was patient, understanding and kind throughout the whole ordeal. A+ buyer!

13. i bought Soom Afi Parts from her. the communication was good and she is a very friendly person.
      Shipping was exact in time. Package was in good condition.
      i highly recommend her

thanks ^^

14. I purchased a Unoa Fluorite from prettybird on layaway. It was my first layaway transaction, and she was wonderful to deal with. She always responded quickly to PM's and payments, and sent the doll promptly after the last one was made. She even included a few nice extras. Highly recommended!