1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PrincessEv

Oct 19, 2009

1. I bought a Monique Wig from PrincessEv and I couldn't be happier. She replied quickly to questions, kept me informed the entire way, shipped quickly, and was just all around pleasant to deal with. I would do business with her again anytime. Thank you!

2. I purchased a Nordic hoodie and tights set, and I could not be a happier camper! The packages were well kept, the product was in perfect condition, and PrincessEv was a joy to chat with. Shipping was fast and there was no worry or confusion in this transaction. It was perfect! Thank you so much!

3. I bought a Pukifee Zoe through layaway from PrincessEv. The dolly was shipped out as soon as the layaway was over, it arrived quickly, and was packaged very safely. Communication with the seller was great and everything that was listed on the sell page was sent with the dolly.
      Thank you for making this a wonderful experience <3

4. PrincessEv commissioned me for my Taobao service. Communication was smooth, payment was super fast! She let me know when the package arrived. It's a very pleasant transaction! Thank you :)

5. I sold a Lati Blue body to PrincessEv, and they were wonderful to do business with! They were communicative, paid promptly, and were all around great to sell to. I was a little slow to ship the body, but they were patient and understanding. I would be happy to do business with PrincessEv again in the future!

6. I bought a DZ girl body from PrincessEv! Thank you so much!! Everything arrived perfect, the seller was polite and courteous, shipped in a timely manner, and was even able to ship the doll without her box as requested. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day : )

7. Bought some MNF hook hands and everything was nicely packaged, and communication was pleasant and timely. Thank you for a great transaction!

8. Purchased a wig from this seller, they shipped the same day as purchased, and arrived quickly! Fits perfect and looks perfect! thank you!

9. Positive! I bought a Pipos Pang from PrincessEv. Ev answered numerous questions and agreed to a hold and was so patient with me and all my requests! Shipping was super fast and Pang was incredibly well packed. PERFECT transaction. Thank you!!

10. I bought a Magic Time Mana head from PrincessEv, and the transaction was perfect. They also sent some eyes with the head and packed her really well! I'd definitely do business with them again, thanks!

11. I bought a Magic Time body from PrincessEv and it was an amazing transaction. The body was just as described (I would say it was even better than described!) in the sales thread and she went above and beyond to answer my questions.

Responses to me were prompt and friendly.

She shipped when she said she would and the packaging was superb. I asked her to send the body unstrung and she took the time to very carefully wrap each piece and separate them by right and left sides and torso area.

Thanks to that neat packaging it was really easy to set up my pieces to re-assemble the body. I’m very happy with the purchase and how smoothly everything went.

12. I purchased an MSD shirt from PrincessEv. Communication was always prompt and polite. The shirt was shipped quickly and arrived very fast. Shirt is in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from again.

13. I purchased an outfit and set of eyes from PrincessEV. Great transaction and she included a cute pair of socks as well. Thank you!

14. I bought an adorable foxybrowny Unoa outfit from PrincessEv and she was fantastically kind, and shipped right away! Received super quick in excellent condition! Thank you so much again! :D

15. I bought a Luts Tiny Delf Heidi from PrincessEv. I had a smooth amazing transaction! Communication was on point and my package arrived safely. I would highly recommend!
      Thank you again for an amazing transaction:3nodding::aheartbea