1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PrincessEv

Oct 19, 2009

1. I bought a cute pukipuki shirt from PrincessEv and it was a very smooth transaction. Thank you!

2. PrincessEv bought a doll head from me and it was an excellent transaction, she was very polite and paid it promptly. Thank so much!

3. PrincessEv sold me a PukiPuki set and it arrived in excellent condition. She shipped quickly and stayed in contact the entire time. Smooth transaction, thanks!

4. I bought a super cute pukipuki dress from PrincessEv for a Christmas gift. She was very prompt and friendly in her responses, and the package came very fast (in plenty of time for the holiday) and was very well-packaged. I would absolutely do business with her again! Thank you so much, PrincessEv!

5. I bought a fur wig from PrincessEv and she shipped it out very fast! Perfect, friendly communication as well. Thanks again! :D

6. I purchased PrincessEv's Pepperonipizza outfit for Zuzu Delf and experienced an excellent transaction. Since we were working together during the Xmas/New holiday, PrincessEv kept in touch with me and let me know about vacation plans and when the package would be mailed. The clothes arrived in a blink of the eye from the time when I received the 'item sent' PM - so quickly!

I would not hesitate to work with and purchase from PrincessEv again!

Two Thumbs Up!

7. PrincessEv ordered a custom hoodie from me and was great to work with! Extremely friend and a perfect transaction! Thanks!

8. I bought a sweet little dress from PrincessEv, her shipping and communication couldn't be better!

9. PrincessEv sold me a wig Lati Yellow size.
      It was a perfect transaction: she sent the wig really quickly and safely, & the communication was excellent.
      :thumbup
      Thanks a lot! :daisy

10. PrincessEv bought a Macbook from me :) Very good communication and fast payment. Thank you for a lovely transaction, would love to do it again!

11. I purchased a Lati Yellow sized sweater from PricessEv, and it was a PERFECT transaction! The sweater is brand new, it was nicely packaged for shipping (and shipping was FAST!)... all around a great deal. Thank you so much! :)
      Chris

12. Purchased a really cute wig from PrincessEv, fast ship and answered all pm's.
      My Highest Recommends to all
      :whitetruffle Thank you :whitetruffle

13. PrincessEv joined my recent LUTS GO and I can't say enough things! She paid for her portion of the GO quickly, was great with communication, and had a fabulous attitude! :) I would definitely recommend her for future GO's and I hope to work with her again in the future! Thanks again! :)

14. I did a face up for PrincessEv ^ ^ She is such a kind person to work with~ She pays when she means to, and is excellent in keeping with communication! I am so happy to of had an opportunity to work with you and your girl ; ) thank you much~

15. PrincessEv took place in my very first G.O and was an absolute pleasure to work with. <3 She paid promptly, answered any messages I sent out promptly, and let me know when her package arrived without problem. <3 The company had got her order wrong [sent a wig in the wrong color but right style] but she was really awesome in how she handled the situation. <3 I would happily work with her again any time!

16. I bought a Wig from PrincessEv and the transaction couldn't have been any smoother. She was lovely to do business with, I would do so again in a heartbeat!

17. I recently buy a pukipuki ante to Ev. Great transaction! Fast communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommend, thanks much!

18. I purchased two slim mini shirts from PrincessEv; they arrived quickly and just as described. She was a pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended! :)

19. BOught some pants from seller everything when great

20. Bought some eyes fromPrincessEv. Everything went great. Excellent seller. n_n