1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for propertyoftheuchiha

Oct 7, 2008

1. commissioned her for a faceup for my lishe boy. angie (propertyoftheuchiha) was really prompt in replying, and very understanding. she was also very nice and pleasant to work with, providing regular updates of the faceup so i could give input at any point of time. my package also got stuck in the customs on the way to her, and she was very nice to help me pay the custom fees first, when it was my fault! the faceup is also very detailed, neat and she sent the head wrapped very very securely, with more layers of bubblewrap than i did! :D

thanks so much, angie~
      i'm really happy with my boy's faceup :D

2. I commissioned PoTU to faceup my DoD E-an and Soom Ai, they both came home STUNNINGLY and as this is my second time commissioning I couldn't be any happier! They were packed very carefully, and shipping was very quick. She's a sweetheart to talk to, and communication was swift. I'll most definitely be commissioning her in the future! Thanks again Angie! <33

3. I just wanted to thank Angie for a wonderful transaction. She bought my SD17 Alain body on a very short layaway, paid up really fast and communications were great!

We also did a part trade for her SD13 boy body. She sent good, detailed photos of his condition and he arrived well packed, disassembled and in great shape. And he took only 3 days from the Philippines to the UK, which must be a record! :)

She kept in touch about the body I sent to her and let me know when he arrived safely which was really helpful.

It was a fantastic transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. My Williams is happy on an SD13 body again LOL :fangirl:

4. I did a trade for my F17 for money and 2 face up slots.

Everything was great... communication, Angie was very friendly and it was a wonderful transaction.

Money was paid right away and for the face ups.. i was updated through the process as time went on and both heads were shipped very well.

Thanks a lot and hope to do business with you again :D

Victoria / onee-chan

5. I commissioned Propertyoftheuchiha a face-up for my Elfdoll Bambu, and I couldn't be more pleased with both the work she did and the whole transaction. She was very pleasant to talk to, always attentive and prompt, replying back to PMs quickly and sending progress pics as she worked on the head. I can't recommend her enough.
      Thanks again for everything, Angie!

6. I bought a Soom Dia Boy from propertyoftheuchiha via layaway. She was wonderful in every way~ <3 She let me know when she got my payments, shipped him quickly, and dealt with me as I stressed about where he had gone due to the holidays delaying his shipping. I'm so happy with him and I love him so much! Thank you!

I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone <3

7. i Commissioned her a face up for my MnM Castiel (misha collins) and it turn out REALLY WONDERFULLLL~! Her faceup work n skill is trully AMAZING~!!!! She also very friendly, fast on replying PM and keep updating the progress to me~I will definitely come back n ordering more faceup slot once my other MnM head is done~ Again, GREAT JOB ANGIE~ Two thumbs up for u~!XD

8. I had 2 Migidoll Ryu heads commissioned for face ups by propertyoftheuchiha. They were male and female, and she was more than happy to take on the challenge of their face ups. She did a FANTASTIC job. She started work on them right away when the weather would permit. She gave me wonderful progress shots and asked for my feedback. When they were finished, she sent them off ASAP. They were packed very carefully and arrived safely.

I would highly recommend propertyoftheuchiha to ANYONE looking for a great face up artist! She was very kind, a pleasure to deal with, and does incredible work!

9. This lovely lady doesn't do face ups what she does is she breaths souls to the dolls OMG my Silas (Monzo) turned out awesomely handsome and so full of personality I highly recommend her!!!!

10. Overdue feedback.
      Anj is very thorough with her faceups, she sends progress pictures and is very easy to work with. She works fast as well. She finished my Dollcatch Sian in less than a week! Her style is very versatile and she's the nicest person ever *A*

11. Commisioned her to do a face-up for my kid, beautiful work, fast communication, recommended fo everyone. Works fast and super nice person <3 Thank you Anj <3!!!

12. I comissioned propertyoftheuchiha to faceup 3 of my heads and O*M*G*!!! They are the most beautiful faceups ever!!! She is fantastic to work with and has done first class faceups on my heads they are the most beautifly dolls I own and I recommended propertyoftheuchiha 10000% to everyone she does truely amazing work!!!

Thankyou so very much!!! ((><))

13. Another fantastic transaction and a beautiful face up~!

14. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for a face-up on my AIL Aya, and I couldn't be more pleased with both the work she did and the whole transaction. She was very pleasant to talk to, always sending progress pics as she worked on the head and very quick to answer PMs. I can't recommend her enough.
      Thanks again for everything, Angie!

15. I commissioned Anj for a faceup, and let me tell you - she's underpricing her work. :)

It's worth much more than what she's charging. &#9829; I would love to commission her again when she opens, and couldn't be happier with my boy's faceup. Sasha looks just like I envisioned him.

She is a consummate professional. Her work ethic, communication and artistry is top notch. I can't recommend her enough.
      :aheartbea

16. I commissioned Anj for a faceup and she's totally awesome. Very prompt replies and easy to communicate with!
      She was very pleasant to work with, even to the extent of helping me trim my tiny's wig!
      I'm totally happy with how my doll came out as. I'm glad that i send her to Anj!
      Will definitely commission her if I get another doll again! =)

17. I commissioned Anj for a half mecha/half human faceup, and she even designed the mecha part.
      The faceup turned out perfect and she's a real pleasure to deal with. I can't recommend her enough!

Thank you <3

18. I've had two of my boys over at her place for face-up, and they came home again looking just lovely <3
      She is a fantastic artist, and really nice. Easy to communicate with.
      When I get more boys, I won't mind waiting for a spot on her waiting list, just to get her again.
      Anj is just brilliant! A++

19. I have commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for the second time for 3 heads and I cannot put into words how magnificent and perfect they are!! ***DROP DEAD GORGEOUS***is a close description but not even close!!! I adore Anj's work and she is such a kind, patient and wonderfull person to deal with, updates of progress even, more patience when changes are requested and does not faze her one bit!!
      Perfectly packaged with even more bubble wrap like little mummies!! Very considerate of of all of your needs and wants. Who could ask for more?!!!
      I am overjoyed with my babies and will be right up there in the waiting list for more when she comes back to us.
      Highly recommended 10000000% to everyone who wants perfection!!!
      Hugest thanks, luv and hugs XXXXX :)

20. I commissioned Anj for a faceup on my Soom Topaz. She is great with communication - updates on doll arrival, faceup progress, etc. And she does a lovely job on the faceups - excellent at taking your ideas and improving on them. Wonderful to work with!