1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for propertyoftheuchiha

Oct 7, 2008

1. Anj did both Ciel's (White-skin IOS Anos) and Masa's (Normal-skin DollShe Husky--modded already, sadly) faceup in mid-July and I received the package last week. I couldn't have been happier with the results, especially in person, and I cannot help but keep staring at my two boys! Anj was very patient and accommodating during the entire faceup process and kept me updated with e-mails and progress photos of each of the boys. I made her tweak up both faceups to my liking a few times, but she was very nice about it and did all that I asked for.
      To see for your own eyes how amazing Anj's works are, here are a few photos of Ciel:
      [​IMG]

(Sorry for the bad quality!!! I only have my iPhone to take photos at the moment. >_<;;; )
      [​IMG]

And some freshly unpackaged (or in the process of unpacking) Masa:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

All in all, I would definitely commission Anj again if given a chance to and if I decide to get another doll sometime in the near future. ^^ As of right now, I'm extremely satisfied and happy with the three boys, especially Ciel and Masa. :D

Thanks again, Anj!!!!!

2. propertyoftheuchiha adopted a yo-sd puff along with some clothes from me :) She was very very prompt and even ahead of time with the payments! Communication was perfect and she was always polite and sweet. Thank you very much for a wonderful transaction! :D <3

3. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for a faceup on my Kid Delf Hodoo. our transaction went smoothly. Anj is wonderful to work with! i simply love what she did to Simone. she's (Simone) everything i envisioned her to be and more. Anj did a fantastic job and I will not hesitate to commissioned her again or to recommend her!

thanks anj!
      i fall inlove with my kid all over again!

4. Commissioned her for a faceup for my dear Chou (Volks Minoru).
      Smooth communication & transaction, superb fast progress & delicate workmanship.
      Fabulous workmanship, she did a great job on what I've exactly demanded & expected for.
      No words can describe his beauty to me.
      Absolutely satisfied and worth.
      PERFECT. :aheartbea

Highly recommended.
      Would definitely commission her again in future. :D

5. Here are some pics of Chou now <3
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's only LOVE. <3

6. I just had the most wonderful transaction with Anj! &#9829; (: I commissioned her with a friend for two face-ups and a couple of tattoos. It's unquestionable the quality of her work, it's really amazing! We both loved the face-ups and the tatts ^_^ I'd definitely do business with her again~ We both would! Thank you so much again &#9829; &#9829;

7. [h=1]propertyoftheuchiha organized a group order for my custom hoodies and was completely wonderful to work with! She is extremely kind, patient and understanding! I would love to work with her again, anytime! Thanks again Anj!![/h]

8. I joined in her Kimochi Hoodie G.O. and it went very smoothly. There was a good communication and she was patient when we encountered problems along the way which cause minor delays. She's a doll to deal with.

9. I joined her Kimochi Hoodie GO and everything went well. She was very patient and orderly so it was easy to work with. ^^

10. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for two faceups. Overall a great transaction: very professional attitude, she let me know when the heads arrived, and though there were weather conditions and camera malfunctions impeding her progress, she was great about keeping me updated. She was also very honest about what she could and could not do for me once she had my heads.

11. I commissioned a face-up from propertyoftheuchiha for my MNF Karsh. From beginning to end, it was a fantastic transaction. She is very professional and her manners and communication are excellent. She kept me updated throughout the transaction and doesn't do anything but please her customers! I really appreciate it since I'm a little picky over details. The result of her work is stunning and I couldn't be any happier with my boy! Definitely one of the best person/artist I have worked with so far! I would love to do business with her again! Thank you!

12. I joined her kimochi hood Group Order.. She is very easy to deal with ^_^ had a fantastic transaction with her. ^^

13. (sorry for the late feedback, I almost forgot ^^) Anj did a faceup for my Iplehouse Akando and it was amazing! Great communication, progress photos and she definitely gave Tamil new life! Great use of colour and has a real gift for bringing out the best of his sculpt.
      Highly recommended!!

14. [​IMG]
      Alfie's home! by Mazy~, on Flickr

Feedbacks for the perfect faceup!
      a month ago i got a feeling that i need this boy a new faceup
      and i contacted propertyoftheuchiha
      shes real friendly and i got a really quick reply on my request
      i send it over and a week and a half ago i got the 45% done pic update!
      and i asked for a lil changes where i find theres a lil off about
      and afew days later she got me another update with amendments and a 80% progress
      and after that afew days ago she sent me the final and i told her its gd to come home and
      its only been 3-4days and its sitting with me on his body already!
      real fast and prefect as well!

i'll recommend her anyday of the year!
      and i so want her to do more of my dolls faceups!

15. Commissioned Anj the 2nd time for my Soom NS Yrie.
      She's so prompt and efficient in responding to my enquiries, and work really well and fast on my doll though weather was not good. I highly recommend Anj as a faceup artist since she was really great in using colors and integrating them into what the owner wants.

Thanks so much Anj! <3

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

The true meaning of a professional face-up artist = Anj! I love her work - I commissioned 2 Fairyland heads with her and they turned out amazing - could not have asked for a better turn out. Fantastic communication, super easy to work with and the nicest most pleasant transaction ever! I couldn't recommend her MORE! She is super great and so worth it! If your dollie needs a new face trust that Anj is the artist for you! Thank you so much! ^^

17. Yet Again I am lost for words...........I am so blown away by Anj's work that I just can't stop sending her comissions I adore her work sooooooo much!! She is an amazing person to deal with has the patience of a SAINT!!!!! I have 3 heads back with me now and 2 more to come to complete a set of 4 that have been dormant for 6 years!!! Only now they have been brought to life with Fantastic realisim and accuracy of character that AWESOME just does'nt seem to come close to what I want to say ****FANBLOODYTASTIC*****is a good one!!!
      I recommend Anj 10000000000% you just have to see how happy she makes people including me!!!!
      THANKYOU SO MUCH ANJ!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

18. Anj is such a great person to work with! I love her work so much and I will not hesitate to commission her again! <3 A+++

19. I commissioned Anj to do a faceup for my Switch Soseo. :D She really made the character come to life and I couldn't ask for a better faceup for him! She is very patient and very, very kind! Thank you so much for your hard work, I am so, so pleased! <333

20. I commisioned Anj for my DoT Code 2's tats/body surface aesthetics on 2010 and faceup on late 2011. Sorry for the late feedback. She is very patient with my requests and kept me updated with my baby's progress with pictures. Her works are truly piece of art and would love to commission her again. Highly recommended. :D