1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for propertyoftheuchiha

Oct 7, 2008

1. Anj painted my Cho and my Huisa heads.
      She was really friendly, followed my instructions really well, sent me progress pictures and replied fast to all my messages. Doll were well packaged and I´m really pleased with her work !
      Thank you Anj <3.
      Keep up the good work !

2. I sent my Dollstown Susie head to Anj for a face-up, it was done very beautifully and as I wanted, she works very quickly and kept me informed with photos all the time. Would recommend her and love to commission her again.

3. ***HUGE*** luv and a fantastic recommendations for the most amazing artist ever!!!!
      I have just received my last 2 commission heads from a set of Four which have surpassed my expectations beyond belief!!! I am so blown away by the accuracy and attention detail and instruction that I cannot possibly put it into words...... W...O....W....E....E...... I am quite possibly the happiest doll owner in England right now and cannot imagine ever getting this group of four finished after 6 years of trying!!
      I have now all thanks to Anj :)
      Thankyou so much for making my dolls come to life and being such a wonderfull person to interact with, Anj is amazing and works perfectly with all requsets and sends loads of updates pics of progress and packs everything to perfection, who could ask for more!!! Not me i'm soooooooo happy!!!

Hugest luv and thanks Anj and 1000000000% recommended to everyone!!!<3 <3 <3

4. 2nd post here. :fangirl: Highly recommended. She painted both my DollShe Rosen's faceplates and I really love what she did to my boy. Thank you again, Anj! *huggles*

5. she painted my supia dreaming roda. I am sooo happy with the outcome :fangirl: I really really love it =) thank you ^_^ she is sooo easy to deal with, very friendly and even sent pictures of the progress of her work =) Highly recommended =)

6. I have recently commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for my Soom Dia head.
      I choose the option of "Full Creativity" since I'm not the best person that is can come up with a detailed faceup. & She delivered me amazing results! Communication was reasonably often and she would constantly kept me updated of the progress.

I can't be more happy with the faceup! Here's a picture to show her amazing works!
      [​IMG]

7. I commissioned faceup from propertyoftheuchiha for my Soseo, and I totally impressed by both the faceup and propertyoftheuchiha herself.She's nice and very understanding. she try to make sure you happy with the work and many updating stage is beautiful. I'm 100% recommended.
      Thank you~

8. I commissioned my Volks Suzuna's face-up from propertyoftheuchiha and I am so happy that I did!! Anj is such a sweetheart, she was so good with communication, understanding and she is a fantastic artist!! :) I recommend her highly and hope to have a doll for her to do again one day!! :)

9. Anj did a faceup on my Luts Frey, and it's basically amazing. She's wonderful to work with. She responded to each of my PM's promptly and I could tell she really cared about the quality of service she provided me. I truly enjoyed commissioning her, and I would gladly do it again. My boy looks exactly how I hoped he would!

[​IMG]

10. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for a face-up on my DC Bella Boy and a face-up repair on my MNF Karsh she previously painted as well. She was excellent to work with as last time, she kept me updated all the time which I really appreciated! She was always patient and kind with me and is open to my crazy ideas. She brought my doll to life and I couldn't thank her enough. She is so talented and I couldn't think of asking anyone else to paint my boy! If I had a chance, I would love to commission her again, she is just fabulous! Thank you so much! ^____^

11. Propertyoftheuchiha bought a LE Super Gem outfit from me. She's such a sweetie to work with! She was always kind and kept me up-to-date on what was going on (it took a long time to arrive). She also paid right away. I'd love to do business with her again in the future. :)

12. She did face up for my vamp. EL, the work is amazing and quick. Thank you so much! If I have other dolls that need face up work, I'll still choose Propertyoftheuchiha. :)

13. Anj painted my Soom Trond and I could not be happier with the amazing quality of her work. She always responded to my PMs, promptly and courteously, even when I was worried about delays in his arrival to her. Her attention to detail shows she really cares about getting the look "just right". I have admired her work for a long time so I was so happy to be lucky enough to get a slot from her. Extremely pleased with the entire transaction and hope I can get lucky again in the future to have some more work done.

14. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha to faceup 2 heads. She's a wonderful faceup artist and the transaction went really well! :3 She was very easy to work with, and produced exactly what I had in mind from the descriptions I provided. Terrific faceups, and a terrific artist! I'd definitely commission her again! *u*

Thanks so very much, Anj!! :aheartbea!!!

15. I comissioned 2 faceup services from Propertyoftheuchiha and as always she did an amazing work!
      I can't wait to have her slots again! ^^ I recomend her as a faceup artist!

16. I commissioned Anj for a face-up on a Switch head. Communication was great.
      Very talented artist, her face-up are lovely. I´m really pleased with her work once again.
      I would definitly send her more heads in the futur !

17. I commissioned Anj for a faceup on my LUTS Kid Delf Aru. She's beyond amazing!
      Communication was really great. She replied to my messages within a day or two.
      She also sent me progress photos, just like she promised.
      She's very talented! Her work is on par with professionals. :)

18. Anj did a face-up on my Migidoll Cynical Ryu and it was completely amazing!! Definitely a piece of art! She was always so nice and patient with my requests, and also sent progress pics, and it was always so nice communicating with her! I really loved so much working with her! And I truly recommend her for everyone!! &#9829; She also cares about the details, works very hard and do her best to make her work so great as it is and she is also very caring! :)

Thank you so much Anj!! It was a huge pleasure working with you!~ &#9829;

19. I commissioned propertyoftheuchiha for a face-up on my mother's Elfdoll Smiling Soah head. Communication was always friendly and fast whenever I PM'ed her, updates were sent frequently and right after the step was finished and the final face-up is simply gorgeous and amazing.
      Anj also went out of her way to ship the head back to me with as less cost as possible and it got here safe and sound and securely packed.

I'd highly recommend her as a face-up artist and would not hesitate to do business with her again - thank you &#9829;

20. Sent my doll to propertyoftheuchiha for a faceup. She was very through, asked questions when she wasn't sure, sent me pictures of the progress, changed what I asked to be changed and was generally just AMAZING. She was extremely patient with me, let me know when my doll arrived to her and when she sent him back out. <3

Thank you so much for everything!!! <3