1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for propertyoftheuchiha

Oct 7, 2008

1. All my dolls were painted by Anj, and I have only good things to say about her work. She is very open and easy to talk to, and sends photos of her progress to you almost step by step so you can tell her whether there is anything you want changed, added, or if you approve. I highly recommend her as a face-up artist. <3

2. I did my first commission with Anj- and would love to do more. She keeps you very current on how things are going. I let her have artistic freedom and she came up with something fantastic. Something on theme that I would never have come up with. she is wonderful and very sweet.

3. Anj did a face up for my Dollshe Saint and the outcome was just fantastic. She's very detailed, sends progress photos of the dolls to check if there's anything I wanted to add or changed. She's very easy to talk to and replies quickly to messages. I received my doll this morning and it was well cushioned and protected. I could never ask for more. I highly recommend Anj and will definitely transact with her.

Thank you Anj! You are AMAZING!!!!

4. Anj painted my DOI Crush, Jared, and I'm really really happy with her work. I loved that she really wanted to get to know the doll's character first before she painted him. She's very very nice to talk to, I loved talking with her. Haha. She kept me updated throughout the whole process and did the requests and changes asked perfectly.

She's a very talented artist and I really really love her work and I would ask her again to paint my dolls in a heartbeat. Thank you again Anj! :D

5. I commissioned Anj for a faceup on my Saint and she went above and beyond all expectations! Her work is impeccable and she's so sweet and personable. Communication was great and she sent a lot of progress photos and always double checked with me on everything.
      I'd recommend her to anyone and I can't wait to work with her again!

6. Anj did two faceups for me (Soom Idealians) and they came out AMAZING. I'm sure you can see from the photos of her work that she is one of the most talented artists out there, but aside from that - what a nice person!!! I can't say enough nice things about her. She really listens to what you want and tries to give it form, and updates you with photos and progress reports regularly. And is just a pleasure to talk to. Anj, will you paint all my dolls for me?
      ;)

7. Anj painted a MNF Nanuri 2014 head for me. He turned out perfect and the whole transaction was lovely. It was a pleasure to work with her; communication was superb and her customer service excellent. I can just echo the previous posters in this thread - Anj is a super nice person and extremely talented faceup artist. I would love to commision her again. Thank you!

8. I commissioned Anj to paint two of my doll heads and she did stunning work on them. She was extremely pleasant and prompt with PMs, paid great attention to the face-up details on the form I sent her, and provided many progress pictures to ensure I was satisfied with the work.
      The heads were shipped back promptly and very well wrapped.
      Absolutely recommended!

&#1086;(&#1078;&#65310;&#9661;&#65308;)&#1782;*&#10034;&#65439;*&#65377;&#10023;

9. Propertyoftheuchiha bought some Volks hands from me- great buyer, thanks again!! :D

10. Anj and I did a trade, her Soom Arkose hands +cash for my Volks holding hands, and I couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was wonderful, she was super-friendly and shipped the items out right on time. Highly recommended, thanks so much!

11. First feedback for 2015:

Commissioned Anj as part to her February 2015 slots.

Was my first time commissioning Anj. I allowed her nearly full creative freedom, minus some guiding conditions.

Overall, Anj professionally addressed all aspects of the project from beginning to end.

Friendly communication, prompt updates and smooth transaction.

A truly wonderful commission process overall.

Her interpretation is indeed gorgeous and profound.

Thank you for everything, Anj!

12. Property just did a faceup for my April Story Raven. She was very nice to work with. She did an amazing job and it came out better than I imagined. She kept in contact and kept me updated as she worked. All in all it was a great experience and I would love to commission her again!

13. I commissioned a face-up from Propertyoftheuchiha. I was amazed at how well it turned out and how easy she was to work with. She kept me informed as to how it was going each step of the way. She was patient and understanding with my requests. It was a great experience and I would love to do business with her again in the future!

14. This is quite late feedback as I was caught up with preparations for a religious holiday, sorry! :sweat

I recently had an amazing commission experience with Propertyoftheuchiha. I was very fortunate and over the moon to snag a limited slot as her faceups are highly coveted, and for good reason. From community interaction and seeing her previous faceup endeavours, I know that Anj genuinely cares for the dolls she works on and their characters, in a deeper and more personal way than most artists. So I was really excited to send her my two boys, Yun (Infinitidoll Daniel) and Dante (Angell-Studio Antoine), both very special characters to me.

This perception I have of her personality and work ethics strengthened even more when I got to communicate with her about what I wanted to see on my boys. Anj understood my requests well, took careful note of my preferences and provided plenty of photos at each stage, as per the work flow she states in her commission info. When I requested a minor change that I wondered whether it would be a little hard to do, she still executed it flawlessly. And she's so friendly and kind on top of working professionally and having so much attention to detail! When my boys finally arrived to my hands, they were breathtaking to look at in person. In fact I'm a little frustrated that my photography skills are subpar when it comes to doing justice to their faces! (All the more motivation to get better at it, LOL.)

All in all the transaction was truly a dream come true. Literally the only thing that caused me any worry during the whole thing was the postal service, and that's not even something we can control anyway. :XD: Thank you SO much, Anj, I can't express my gratitude enough to you for making their faces come to life, and I hope to be a repeat customer if Lady Luck is kind!

[​IMG]
      At the moment I only have rushed photos of Yun, but I still want to contribute an example of the fine work Anj has lately done. :)