1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ptwinny

Nov 25, 2006

1. I got the hip ruffle I bought from you! Nicely packed and totally timely ^^ Thanks much!

2. I purchased a Soom Tan Godo from ptwinny and I couldn't be happier! She let me pay her with a short layaway, communication was great, and she was wonderful about shipping him the day I paid so that he'd get here on a weekend! I'd highly recommend doing business with ptwinny anytime!

3. Bought a doll body from ptwinny. She had great communication and was very kind. Would love to do business with again!

4. ptwinny is a wonderful seller! I purchased a Notdoll Lucy from her and even though I didn't have any DoA feedback yet, she was still willing to take a chance on me. For that I will be forever grateful. It means a lot to me that she trusted me.

Her communication was beyond exceptional and little Lucy arrived incredibly well-protected.

I highly recommend ptwinny as a seller and look forward to doing business with her again in the future.

5. ptwinny bought a pair of pants from me, smooth transaction and quick payment, thanks! ^^

6. ptwinny commissioned me to re-pose her Bishounin House Boy's hands. Very communicative, and patient. I highly recommend her as a client. I look forward to supporting you again in the future.

7. I've bought from and sold to ptwinny, and she is always great to work woth. Quick communication, friendly, and honest.

Linda S.
      galatia9

8. ptwinny is a nice and courteous seller! very easy to communicate with and definitely looking forward to deal together again in the future.

9. I purchased a Limhwa Half Elf from Diane.
      She was quick in letting me know when she shipped and even gave me pictures of the shipping receipts.
      The doll arrived in perfect condition, being well wrapped up and laying in pieces in lots of styrofoam chips.

It was very nice doing business with ptwinny and won't mind doing it again.

10. ptwinny/Diane joined my Dollmore GO. She paid on time as well as got all her items as asked for to me. Delight to deal with and if I do it again will be sure to ask her to join.

11. Ptwinny purchased a wig from me. It was a friendly transaction and I would be happy to deal with her again!

12. I purchased a Lumedoll Keid from ptwinny.

It was very nice doing business with her :D Everything went smoothly and he arrived safe and fast :)

13. Much thanks for the fast transaction and prompt communication. Highly recommended as a seller.

14. Had a swell transaction with ptwinny.. Would be glad to have many more!

15. i purchased a Notdoll Belladona head from ptwinny...... it was a perfectly smooth transaction. she has great communication skills. the head was packed well, and shipped promptly as promised.... would buy again.

16. I bought a body from ptwinny. She was extremely helpful and friendly throughout the entire transaction, shipped quickly and packed the items extremely well. Thank you so much:)

17. I bought a Sage from ptwinny. It was a very quick and friendly transaction - Sage was shipped within hours and arrived safely packed and in beautiful condition. I'm thrilled with her.

18. I bought a B&G old boy body from Ptwinny, and I love him to death! She was a TOTAL sweetheart through the whole process and even let me see him before buying (We live close to each other)
      Great seller, I would buy from her again.

19. I bought a delf body from Ptwinny, she's awesome with the communication and the body came nicely packaged in very good condition. Thanks Ptwinny for the wonderful transaction and being a great seller ;)

20. I love working with ptwinny and sold her a doll, and as expected, everything went awesome!