1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for punkchaos

Oct 17, 2008

1. Boy do I ever have feedback to leave!

I bought an Iplehouse Mars from punkchaos, and I have to say she was a beyond awesome seller. She went around town to get me the best shipping quote for him before I even transferred her any money, and was quick to refund me some small change when it turned out the shipping was a little less than the estimate. She kept in constant contact with me, which was a good thing, because UPS happened to LOSE THE PACKAGE for TWO MONTHS. During this time we maintained communication about filing lost claims so I could eventually get the refund UPS would be sending her. Before this happened, however, UPS found Mars and he was delivered. So although I give UPS a horrible review here, I cannot express how involved and attentive punkchaos was throughout this whole experience. Mars arrived in perfect condition, just as punkchaos described him, and we all got a happy ending.

100% Awesome Seller.

2. I bought an elf head from PunkChaos, and the sale went through like a dream she is very pleasant to deal with and informative, i would recommend her 110% to eceryone.
      Hugest thankies for my Elf ((><))

3. A few months ago I purchased a set of chrom paws on layaway. Communication was prompt and friendly and the paws arrived very safely packaged in beautiful condition. A great seller.

4. I purchased a Heliot horn head on layaway from Punkchaos. Communication was great! Very fast answers, very friendly and nice ^^ The head arrived safely packaged in great condition.
      Also Punkchaos refund me some small change I don't ask for *lol* THANK YOU!! And thank you so much for send the head EMS.
      You are awesome seller <3

5. I bought Heliot hooves from punkchaos, and it was an exellent transaction!)
      She was very communicative, she gave me all information and photoes I needed, and shipped them very fast!) She was always in touch with me and patiently answered all my questions)) ^_^
      The hooves are amazing, I dreamed about them, thank you!!:D
      I'll definitly deal with her again with great pleasure, and I will recomend her to everyone.
      A great seller!..

6. awesome buyer, and great to deal with. Thanks!

7. POSITIVE

I bought a DiM minimee boy body and all went ok ^^
      she forgot to send a couple of joints, but promptly found them and quickly shipped to me, like the first time. Both safely packaged as well

Thanks! &#9829;

8. I bought Chalco hands from punkchaos ^^ Communication was fast and very friendly. When I paid, she sent hands safely packaged and very promptly and it's arrived perfect.
      Highly recomended for all transaction! :chocoheart
      Thank you for great deal! ^^

9. I sold an Arkose head to punkchaos. Great transaction! Very friendly buyer, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. I'd be more than happy to sell to her again, and I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer to anyone! Thanks so much!

10. punkchaos bought some Soom Sard horns from me and the transaction was smooth and easy. Thank you so much!

11. Excellent transaction with punkchaos ^_^! I bought her Soom Dia head ^-^! Good communication and fast shipping ! Very very pleasant transaction, thanks ^_^!

12. punkchaos anwered my WTB thread regarding Soom Benmore antlers. The communication had been wonderful, shipping had been fast and the antlers arrived in wonderful condition. Every time again. :D

13. Another wonderful transaction with punkcahos. I've bought a Benmore body from her. The body had been shipped out fast and arrived in perfect condition. Communication had been very good as well. Thank you very much.

14. I purchased a pair of soom benmore long nail hands from punkchaos and they were shipped the same day....communication was perfecect, fast, friendly.
      I would certainly do business with punkchaos again.
      Thank you

15. Bought a SOOM Benmore head from punkchaos. She was very friendly and delivered prompt service, excellent packing, and item just as described. Very happy to have done business with her.

16. PunkChaos bought soom Jet from me :D She's super pleasant to deal with, very polite and friendly. Communication and payments are quick and timely as well. I had great experience dealing with her and will jump on any opportunity to have any other transactions. Recommended buyer :D

17. Bought a SOOM Heliot head from punkchaos. Parcel was well packed. Reached the head of the whole. It is in excellent condition. Communication had been very good as well. Thank you very much. :D

18. Answered punkchaos' WTB thread and sold her my older version Adonis head that she was looking for. ^^ Transaction went smoothly and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. ^^ I'd be glad to recommend her as a buyer! Thank you so much. (__ __)

19. I bought DiM Minimee Shou Head from punkchaos and I'm very happy because I finally found one of my "dream-head" and I met so good person :) I can strongly reccomend her as a perfect seller. She answered all my questions very fast and pleasent, and sent the head very fast after my payment, and it arrived fast, and VERY well packaged )))
      Thank you so much, punkchaos! It was very pleasant to deal with you!

20. PunkChaos is hands down the most patient and wonderful person I've ever had the pleasure of buying a dolly (SOOM Wolf Knight) from. Thanks so much for an excellent transaction, would do business with in a heartbeat!