1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PuppyDogNinja

Mar 5, 2010

1. Positive!

I purchased a Luts Bory Boy (NS) from PuppyDogNinja. All communication was fast, friendly, and fantastic. The box was shipped quickly, packed well, and arrived without any problems. I would buy from PuppyDogNinja again.

Thank you so much! I love my new kitten, Noir.
      (He's right at home on the cat tree.)
      :aheartbea

[​IMG]

2. I bought a very cute little DoD Yu from Puppy. She is so friendly and super nice. Great communication! Let me know right as soon as he was shipped. Thanks!

3. PuppyDogNinja bought a Minifee Karsh from me on layaway. Which barely felt like layaway because she paid so fast instead of a month like she said :)
      Communication was great too, she let me know whenever she sent a payment and she also let me know when the doll arrived.

Thank you so much!

4. I sold my Migidoll body to PuppyDogNinja. We did a layway and was excellent with the payments and paid off quickly. Great transaction!

5. PuppyDogNinja bought an event head from me and she was such a pleasure to deal with. Nice, friendly and great communication. I highly recommend her to anyone for a super easy transaction !

6. I bought a Minifee A Line Muscular male body from PuppyDogNinja. I am very please with our transaction! We kept in regular contact, and PuppyDogNinja was always cordial and polite. The item shipped out to me quickly, and I am very pleased with him!! :D He was wrapped in a lot of bubblewrap, but I think the shipment jostled him a bit, because the top where the neck piece was somehow caved in toward the body. Even though he was wrapped tightly like a mummy in beautiful, thick bubble wrap xD Somehow, it happened, but I boiled the neckpiece for a few minutes and the dent popped right back out. There is no lasting damage what so ever <3 I highly recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business again ^^

7. PuppyDogNinja bought a pair of BJD handcuffs from me, communications was great and paypal was very quick!
      Also let me know once package arrived!
      Great buyer!!

8. PuppyDogNinja bought an Oasisdoll Natalie from me. It was an excellent transaction, with great communication, prompt layaway payments, a pleasure from start to finish. I would not hesitate to do business again. Great buyer!

9. Positive!

I bought a head from PuppyDogNinja, and it came with a pair of eyes and a wig. She responded quickly to messages, shipped the item out quickly, and was just a pleasure to work with. The head was well packaged and undamaged. I'd definitely buy from her again.

10. A wonderful transaction partner! PuppyDogNinja bought my Iplehouse Claude on a layaway. Payments were fast & she always sent me messages when sending them. Messages were always super friendly. She let me know once he got there. Would love to do business with again! Thanks so much!

11. PuppyDogNinja bought some clothes from me recently. She paid very quickly and was friendly to communicate with. Thanks again!

12. I sold a pair of Soom Amber antlers to PuppyDogNinja. Everything went perfect; fast payment, easy to communicate with, very kind person. It was a pleasure to deal with her! Thank you very much!

13. Positive Feedback

I sold a Leekeworld Koji head to PuppyDogNinja. Payment was on time as discussed, communication was excellent from first PM until after Koji arrived and it was all around a really great transaction. I would certainly sell to this member again! Thanks so much!

14. Positive! - I bought a brown 70cm boy's shirt from PuppyDogNinja! Transaction was great, seller had good communication, and the item arrived very fast and packaged well!
      I would absolutely buy from this seller again!

15. I bought a head from PuppyDogNinja and she was an absolute joy to work with. She answered my questions quickly, and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with her in the future! :D

16. I bought a pair of Soom Amber Antlers from PuppyDogNinja! In addition to receiving a pair of snugly, neatly packed horns, PuppyDogNinja was wonderfully polite, accomodating and friendly. Great transaction!

Thanks PuppyDogNinja!

17. PuppyDogNinja bought my Claus on me on layaway. Payments were always on time and communication was great. Thank you so much!

18. PuppyDogNinja bought a dollheart jacket from me. She was prompt at responding my pms and paid immediately. She let me know when the item arrived. Would gladly sell to her again.

Thank you :)

19. sold eyes to puppydogninja, she was very polite and prompt with the payment. thank you

20. PuppyDogNinja bought a wig from me, payment was prompt, they kept great communication and let me know when the wig arrived safely. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!