1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Queen0fSpades

Feb 4, 2009

1. I bought an MSD hoodie - she shipped quickly and it all went very well! The postal service took forever delivering it, but that can't be helped, and she communicated well throughout. I would definitely buy from her again!

2. I bought a pair of Another Space pants from Queen0fSpades and the transaction was perfect. She shipped quickly and the communication was great ^^ Would definitely buy from her again~
      Thanks a lot~

3. I bought some shoes from Queen0fSpades, they arrived in good condition and she was very easy to talk with. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!! :aheartbea

4. well how can i say it? , she is an excellent seller , i bought her a bobobie AN , and the doll came in excellent condition !!!

wonderful seller! :D

5. had a great transactio with QueenOfSpades, I bought a pair of red/black pumps and they arrived fast and in great condition..very nice thanks so much.

6. Queen0fSpades purchased a pair of canvas shoes from me awhile back and she was a pleasure to deal with. She's very easy going, quick with payment and on top of things when it comes to communication. The transaction was smooth and I would do business with her again any day.

:clover Thank you for your purchase!! :clover

7. I sold some clothes to Queen0fSpades and everything went very well! thanks!

8. Queenofspades baught a pair of pants and a shirt from me. Speedy payment, Would definately do business with her again!

9. I bought a Fairyland Puki Sugar from Queen0fSpades, lovely to deal with and put up with my questions :lol:

10. I bought a black MSD wig from Queen0fSpades, it arrived in good condition, exactly as listed, good communication. Thanks again!

11. I had a perfect transaction with Queen0fSpades.
      She paid quickly and her communication was perfect!

Thank you!!

12. A few months ago, I traded my puki sugar for a mnf b-line body with QueenofSpades.
      She was such a pleasure to deal with!
      Due to events which were totally MY fault (gave wrong address *headpalm*) , the mnf body got lost in the mail. Throughout that time, QueenofSpades was communicative and wonderful support, going to the post office several times to enquire about the package.
      When it finally got returned to her, she was such a sweetie and sent it again to me real quick.
      Now the mnf body is finally with me and I am very happy with its condition as well as how it was very well packed.
      My girl is very happy to have her body^_^
      I highly recommend her! For selling, buying and trades!
      Thank You Queen0fSpades!

13. Queen of Spades bought a Lati Yellow set from me and was very pleasant to do business with. Great communication. Thanks:)

14. she's really a good buyer, thank you very much ^^

15. Queen0fSpades purchased a pair of eyes from me, all went really well! Thanks!

16. +1 as a buyer, she bought a wig from me, paid very fast, was communicative and kind throughout transaction :)
      thank you too! :D

17. I bought a Harley Quinn shirt from her, and I love it ^.^
      wonderful seller!

18. Wonderful buyer, and very patient with the international shipping. :D

19. Queen0fspades bought an outfit from me. We did a partial lay-away and everything was paid off prior to the date I was initially given. She let me know when the package had arrived as well. Thank you:)

20. QueenOfSpades bought a Transformer shirt from us. Quick payment and a delight to work with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!