1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Queen0fSpades

Feb 4, 2009

1. I bought a stunning SD dress from QueenOfSpades. Great comminication, PM's where always answered quickly and friendly. Parcel was packaged well and was delivered very quickly. Would recommend her as a seller and would do business again with her in a heartbeat :)

2. I sold a Delf IF to QueenOfSpades and everything went perfectly. For some reason my paypal account wouldn't accept a direct payment so we had to do an echeck which took longer than we had planned. She was patient and didn't mind the extra wait for paypal to clear the funds. Great buyer.
      I hope you enjoy the If :)

3. QueenofSpades bought Dollheart shirt from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with, very friendly and great communication. An amazing transaction!! Definitely would do business with her again! Thanks again!!

4. Another transaction with her and I couldn't be happier. She is a total pleasure as a buyer and I highly recommend her!! :D

5. I traded my LittleFee Flora for a Eveline Luts Head and some money from QueenofSpades. She paid very fast within minutes!!
      Her PMs were polite and friendly and the traded item was in the post and arrived very quickly. She was such a pleasure to deal with!
      Thank you so much!

6. I bought a B&G leile Body, From Queen0fSpades, Very good transaction FAST FAST FASTTTT SHIPPING!!! Receivedi t THE NEXT DAY :D <3 hope to do more business wiht her :D :D:D:D

7. TRaded a pair of Shoes with Queen0fSpades, nice transaction, how to do more trnasaction like this ^^!! thanks you Queen 0f Spades :D

8. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

9. I bought some stuff from QueenOfSpades and she's a great seller! Fast shipping, and great communication!
      I wouldn't hesitate to buy from QueenOfSpades again. <3

10. Bought a very lovely brown wig from Queen0fSpades. Im very pleased with the transaction ^^

11. Another good Transaction with Queen0fSpades, We exchanged Delf body for a AS Kana, that was the most INCREDIBLY TRADE i did @_@ FAST Shipping, Good Communication, AWESOME PERSONN i should say, She's trustfully!!!!! Hope to do another GOOD TRANSACTION with her :D:D:D:D:D

12. I bought a damaged doll body from Queen of Spades. It was actually in BETTER condition than she had described, and I am very happy with it! (I think she did some extra sanding for me, to fix one of the problems!)

Fast shipping, and the body was better than expected, I would happily do business with her again.

13. Queen0fSpades bought a few clothing items after a short hold. She kept good communication and the transaction was great overall. Thanks much! <3

14. Great transaction with QueenofSpades who purchased a dress from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

15. queen0fspades Bought a hoodies YOsd size From me, payed fast, nice communication, A++ Buyer

16. I purchased a LUTS pink dress from Queen0fSpades. She was lovely to deal with and I would love to business again C:

17. QueenOfSpades bought a LTF jumper this time around. Another flawless transaction and always a pleasure. Thanks again!

18. I contacted (Monday, March 1) QueeenOfSpades about purchasing her Delf If off the market place. We agreed to a two month layaway. I was to pay the first payment Wednesday, March 3, (I had to deposit the money). Today (March 2) I received a PM from QueenOfSpades informing me that another potential buyer who was able to pay up front purchased the doll, after making an agreement with me about purchasing the doll. She did not state in the sales thread that a buyer who could pay in full would take priority over one who required layaway.

19. Queen0fSpades bought a YoSD outfit from me and she is a lovely buyer!
      Thank you so much for an easy and smooth transaction! :XD:

20. Bought a pair of shoes from QueenOfSpades and the communication is perfect, and the transcation was smooth.