1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Queen0fSpades

Feb 4, 2009

1. Queen0fSpades a pair of boots from me. Everything went smoothly and I enjoyed doing business with her. Thank you!

2. Queen0fSpades bought a Volks DD outfit from me. She was perfect to work with, paid quickly, had nice communication, and let me know when it arrived. I'd happily recommend her as a seller, and thank you!

3. Queen0fSpades yet again bought another Volks DD outfit from me. Just like before she was a perfect buyer! Thank you again for another smooth transaction~

4. Queen0fSpades bought a laptop prop from me. Great communication and prompt payment. She even let me know when the item arrived! Thank you for a smooth transaction ^^

5. I sold Queen0fSpades a few clothing items. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the items arrived. Many thanks!

6. I bought a blue mini machina eta from Queen0fSpades. She let me a do a short layaway and communication was great. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from her again.

7. I sold a doll to QueenOfSpades and the whole transaction was perfect. I highly recommand!

Thanks a lot :daisy

8. I've bought 2 pairs of shoes to Queen0fSpades, a perfect transaction.

9. Queenofspades bought a Tree Design skirt from me. The transaction went well and she let me know when the item arrived.
      Thank you so much!! :)

10. QueenofSpades bought a dress from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with! I'd happily sell to her again.

11. I brought a wig off Queen0fspades and they were brilliant,good communicator ,fast poster and a gorgeous wig too ,all round excellent transaction ,thank you

12. I bought an SQ lab 31 cm body from QueenOfSpades and the transaction went well. She even disclosed a crack she found in the knee after I had paid, before the body shipped. I decided to take the body anyway, but it was an honest thing to do :)

The body shipped out in about a week and I got a tracking number. The body arrived safely and well wrapped in bubble wrap and a box full of packing peanuts.

Communication was good and all me PMs were answered in a day or so.

Thank you very much!

13. Queen0fSpades bought a pair of shoes from me. She was a delight. She paid really fast. It was a wonderful transaction and I hope to deal with her again!

14. Purchased a doll from Queen0fSpades she is one of the sweetest persons I have ever dealt with. Doll arrived safely and I love her!
      Thank you so much :)

15. Queen0fSpades purchased a Dollfie dream aqua sport set from me, Transaction went very smooth!

#135 Evelia, Apr 26, 2014
      Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    16. I bought some cloths and it was a great transaction!

17. I did a trade with Queen0fSpades, and everything was perfect! Friendly communication, and easy to organize with. We had an agreed date, she shipped within our agreed time, and supplied all necessary information. Her item reached me first and came in exactly the condition described. She let me know when my item reached her as well, and was very understanding when I missed an item, which I shipped out the next day.

Overall a great transaction, and they were simply easy to work with! Thank you so much for the super smooth transaction and I hope you love your girl~<3

18. I bought a Twigling Ingenue from QueenOfSpades. I needed a short layaway and she was very accommodating, then once it was paid off, she promptly shipped the doll to me. It was wrapped perfectly and well protected, arrived in perfect condition, was exactly as described, came extremely fast, and i am a very happy customer!!! She even included a bunch of surprises that absolutely made my day- wig, clothing, pairs of shoes... i am just so happy and this whole transaction couldn’t have been better! Thank you so, so much!!!

19. I bought a msd lot from QueenOfSpades. She pacakged it safe and sound and it arrived safe and sound. It arrived very quickly and I am very happy with the clothes.
      I recommend this seller.
      Thank you so much~!

20. I bought an Iplehouse EID size Perfecto Jacket from @Queen0fSpades and the transaction went beautifully. They communicated any delays promptly and were a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend!