1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for QuietYurei

Dec 28, 2011

1. Participated in my Mako GO. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely work with again

2. I purchased a DollZone Little Bean from QuietYurei. She packed it beautifully and it arrived in lightning speed! Communicating with her was polite and fun. I highly recommend her for any transaction. Thank you QuietYurei!

3. I purchased mako eyes from her and it was a easy pleasant transaction! Thank you they are lovely!

4. QuietYure bought a Dollzone Carter doll from me on a layaway. She was very pleasant and quick with replays, sent payments when said she would and let me know the moment Cater arrived. QuietYure was very patient even when I did not send a tracking number because of a conference that took over all of my time. Wonderful buyer and I would definitely work with her again. AAA+++

5. I brought a Dollzone MSD boy body form Yurei. Everything went pretty great! Shipping was fast and everything was super well wrapped!
      I would recommend buying from this person~

6. Bought a Doll Chateau Bella from her. She was very friendly and wonderful to buy from. She allowed me to do a layaway and was always quick to answer back. The doll was advertised with a broken finger which was safely put inside of a bag and kept with the doll. Inside her box the doll was well wrapped and included a bunch of extras. Would not hesitate to buy from again!

7. QuietYurei participated in my May 2017 Leekeworld GO and was wonderful to work with. She responded promptly to messages and invoices and kept great communication throughout. I would happily work with her again.

8. I purchased some Sparrowshop antlers from QuietYurei and it was a great transaction! Great packaging, great item, great communication. 10 out of 10, would buy from again. Thank you!

9. I bought a DC Larry from QuietYurei.
      Excellent communication, quickly shipped, and really well packaged!
      Everything perfect. I would definitely buy from her again ^^

10. I purchased a DC Russell from QuietYurei. Great communication, fast shipping, and an excellent transaction! Highly recommend! I would do business again. Thank you!

11. Quietyurei participated in my Licht GO, she was a very good participant. Paid in time, very communicative, very patient. I highly recommend her.

12. I purchased a bat wrap from QuietYurei and am very happy with the transaction and the item. She shipped quick and the bat wrap is even better in person.

13. I purchased some MSD clothes from QuietYurei and it was a great transaction! The items were shipped quickly and arrived exactly as stated. A great seller!

14. I bought a wig and a dress shipping was fast and was well packed!

15. I sold a Dollzone Hermit to QuietYurei, paid for in two quick payments. Communication was great, the transaction was problem free, and it was reassuring to know that Hermit was going to a great home! Thanks so much!

16. I recently purchased a lovely MSD sweater from @QuietYurei.
      It was a wonderful transaction...messages were prompt and polite, and the sweater arrived safely and quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to business with her again!

17. QuietYurei bought Raouken corset from me and it was very nice transaction! thank you!

18. Purchased a DC Bella from them, the transaction went smoothly and the package arrived safely. Thank you! Would buy from again!

19. I purchased a wig from QuietYurei. Great communication and shipped the wig quickly. Highly recommend!

20. Purchased a wig from quietyurei and she was great to work with. Fast shipping, friendly and great communication. Would recommend and buy from again