1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rabbit-moon

Sep 22, 2007

1. Rabbit-moon commissioned me for two pair of wings, one Imp style and the other a custom set that I now refer to as Quasit. Her communication skills are excellent which made the transaction run very smoothly. I couldn't ask for a better buyer and I hope to work with her again in the future.

2. Rabbit-moon is an awesome repeat customer. Very highly recommended!

3. Rabbit-moon bought a KDoll Kill_U SP from me and was a wonderful buyer! Immediate payment, quick with contact and nice through the whole process. She let me know right when he arrived as well. I'd do business again with her in a heartbeat. ♥

4. I just finished up a wonderful transaction with Rabbit-moon! She bought a Luts Delf body from me on a short layaway. Payments were made very promptly, communication was great. Thanks so much!

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. She is a very friendly Member.
      And She is very good in fast payment. Haha^^
      It was great with her.
      Thanks for your buy and have many fun!:)

7. Great buyer! Fast communication, fast payment and very friendly. I appreciate it~ Thank you!

8. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. One of our favorite buyers. Thanks again!C:

9. Rabbit-moon commissioned fur wigs from me. Everything in the transaction went perfectly, and I'd be very happy to do business with her again. :)

10. Rabbit-moon bought some custom eyes from me, and it was a perfect transaction, she even let me know that they arrived ok. Thank you very much! :)

11. Rabbit-Mooon bought an outfit from me~ It was a wonderful transaction, she paid quickly and kept in contact^^ A wonderful buyer, thank you so much!!

12. Thanks again, Rabbit-moon. One of the best buyers on DoA. Always a pleasure. Thanks again!

13. Rabbit-Moon commissioned me for a faceup on her Vamp Miho, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Friendly and prompt throughout, I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

14. Rabbit-moon bought a Popo Ivan from me :) Fantastic buyer, lovely transaction. A+!

15. Rabbit-moon bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

16. Rabbit-moon ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

17. Rabbit-moon bought two hand fans from me and the transaction was flawless. Payment was fast, communication was great, and she let me know when items arrived. Thank you!

18. Rabbit-moon purchased my DollZone Yume, the sale couldn't have gone any better! She had great communication, a swift payment, and was wonderful to communicate with.

I'd gladly sell to Rabbit-moon again. <3

19. Rabbit purchased a whole SLEW of shinies and items from me. She was so patient when Canada Post had their strike mixed in with my vacation time and crazy summer plans. Always pleasant to talk to and understanding, I'd do business with her a billion more times!

20. Rabbit-moon is an exceptional buyer here on DoA. Another stellar transaction. Thanks again!