1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raevynvelcros

Oct 25, 2011

1. Positive review again!~

Raevynvelcros bought a little Playstation prop from me! As usual she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thanks for everything!

2. Positive Feedback!

Raevynvelcros bought a 70cm+ diamond ring from me. Communication was good, payment was fast and I was notified when the ring arrived. Great transaction! Thanks!

3. Sold a DZ Luna to Rae!
      Paid on time and was lovely to deal with!!
      Thanks!

4. I purchased an MSD jewelry set from raevynvelcros. The item was as described/pictured in her sales thread. It was well-packaged and arrived safely. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction.

5. Sold a piece of jewelry to raevynvelcros, and she was great! Replies quickly and paid fast. Excellent buyer and I won't mind doing business with her again ^_^ Thanks, raevynvelcros :)

6. Raevynvelcros bought Heliot bow and arrow from me, she is a great buyer. She is very friendly, polite, great communication. I recommend her highly.
      Thank you so much!!

7. raevynvelcros purchased frm me a iplehouse sword ^_^
      communication has been friendly and nice, and she paid fast. she also let me knew when the sword arrived safe and sound.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

8. I sold some clothing items to raevynvelcros. It was a perfect transaction thank you!

9. Raevynvelcros purchased a Delf boy body from me on a short layaway, and I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Payments were prompt, communication was fantastic and she was just really sweet and great to work with! Highly recommended, thanks so much!!!

10. I did a trade with her and everything went really well :)

11. Raevynvelcros bought from me some clothing for bjd.
      All went smooth and perfect! Hope to deal with
      Raevynvelcros again! ^^

12. raevynvelcros bought an outfit from my Beyond Wonderland studio. She was wonderful to deal with, very kind and mature - I also received amazingly fast payment. Thank you so much <3 I highly recommend her to everyone:)

13. raevynvelcros bought an msd hoodie from me! payment was fast and I was alerted as soon as it was shipped! Thank you so much!!

14. I bought a blank Batboy head from raevyn, and I am so so so happy. She is so sweet and was really good to work with. Thanks so much!

15. raevynvelcros bought a pair of Soom Glot resin wings from me.
      She was friendly and communication was great. A pleasure to deal with, thanks very much!

16. I had a wonderful transaction with raevynvelcros. Great communication and fast payment.

17. Raevynvelcros purchased some swords from me and let me know when they arrived. Thanks much!

18. I had a great transaction with Raevynvelcros, who purchased clothing from me. Thank you! :D

19. Raevynvelcros bought a pair for leekeworld sneakers shoes from me. Communication was great, payment fast. It was one of the quickest transactions i had, I would highly recommend her as a buyer! =)

20. I bought a Sugarble Helena from this user. She arrived very well packed and I love her, thanks!