1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for raevynvelcros

Oct 25, 2011

1. Bought a Lusion outfit from Rae and it was a perfect transaction.

Thanks Rae,

Teddy

2. I traded my Soom Asis for Rea's Dollmore Mystic Mermaid. Communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to work with Rea for anything she is a pleasure to work with.

3. I completed a flawless trade with Rae. All communications were prompt and friendly, description was accurate, and package arrived carefully packed. Thanks so much!

4. Raevynvelcros adopted my Soom Heliot head from the mp. She made payments very quickly and when promised, was a joy to talk with, and let me know that heliot arrived safely. I couldnt be happier that my heliot found a good home with raevyn, I know she will take good care of him! Thanks so much for the stellar transaction, I hope we can have more in the future :thumbup

5. Raevynvelcros bought a Volks DD from me on layaway. She always paid on time, sometimes even faster than scheduled. She was also very kind and patient throughout the transaction. :) I'd gladly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much. :D

6. I bought an DZ Asura head on a DZ 72cm body from them ^^ everything went smoothly. And they were very understanding and accommodating with what I could do for layaway. Though there was some delay due to personal matters it wasn't that bad and I would DEFINATELY do more transactions with them in the future. Absolutely brilliant seller ^^

7. raevynvelcros bought a Dollheart Sullivan outfit set from me. Payment and communication was prompt, and she was patient for the shipping time. Very pleasant to deal with, will deal again in future. :)

8. I bought a Soom Glot from Raevynvelcros, and I could not be happier!. She was amazing throughout the transaction, she is sweet and thoughtful. She sent the doll just as promised. Glot arrived in perfect condition, amazing very well packed!!, and amazing quickly for an international shipment. Glot is so beautiful and just as described ^__^. I can only recommend her! she is an excellent seller!. Thank you so much my dear for the perfect transaction!!. Hope to deal with you again!! <3<3<3

9. I bought a Dollmore Lusion Secret Dahlia from Rae and couldn't be happier! She allowed me a layaway and multiple options for postage. All communication was quick and she was wonderful to talk to about everything. Dahlia was very well packaged and arrived right on schedule. I can't recommend Rae enough for anyone wanting to buy from her and I hope to deal with her again!

10. Sold a MDR Merry head to raevynvelcros, and couldn't be happier! Payment was instant, and communication excellent - the all important letting me know when the item arrived! There was even a box-opening thread! (First time I've seen someone do that with something bought from me. ^__^)
      So glad she's going to get so much more attention there! Again, thank you for buying!
      VERY highly recommend! Pleasant to deal with and fast payment!

11. This lovely member took part in my Dollmore Go for March, Everything went wonderfully! Thank you !

12. I bought a dress from raevynvelcros. Shipping was fast and it was well packaged. Thank you!

13. I sold the beautiful volks Charlotte to Rae through layaway. She followed through as promised and the transaction went really well. I'm so glad she's the one who bought Charlotte as I am sure she will be loved. Thank you!

14. sold a littlefee ante with a OOK wink plate with shoes and an outfit to Rae through layaway. she kept in touch the whole time, communication was great. definitely a positive transaction!

15. I bought Souldoll Chantal from raevynvelcros. She kept me posted on some shipping delays and when Chantal arrived she was in stated condition. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

16. I bought an Iplehouse head from raevynvelcros. Everything went smoothly and my head shipped quickly. I am very happy with the transaction.

17. Purchased a FiveStar Allen doll from raevynvelcros. She shipped him quickly, packed very well and in excellent condition, and she also added several wigs as gifts. I would be happy to buy from her again!:)

18. I bought an Iplehouse Theo head from raevynvelcros. The head is perfect and Rae is a joy to work with.

19. I purchased a Souldoll Aehael head and fullset clothes from raevynvelcros. The package was shipped swiftly, was very well packed and everything was in order. I would happily buy from them again. :]

20. Positive feedback for raevynvelcros. They purchased my sandy brown Aehael head on layaway and the transaction went well. Thank you so much!