1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RaineFournier ;)

Jan 12, 2010

1. first of all , i am happy to meet many friends here,
      and i am very very happy to leave the feedback here,
      she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you ! ​

2. RauneFournier bought MSD/MNF dress from me. She's wonderful person, communication was very friendly and payment fast. I highly recommend her. thank you so much!

3. oh I wrote your nickname wrong ><' sorry, why there's no chance to edit here.

4. Raine purchased a dress set from me; she's super friendly and nice! Thanks for paying quickly and for your quick communication. Enjoy!

5. I bought a Luts event head from RauneFournier. The head was well-packaged, shipped promptly, and arrived safely. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

6. RaineFournier commissioned me to make some special clothing for her adorable little Zuzu Delf fox. The entire process was fantastic. She is not only an awesome person to talk to, she was always so quick to respond to messages. She made the commission process a breeze! I'm so glad she commissioned me, and look forward to working with her in the future. I highly recommend her to anyone who might do business with her!

7. I bought a pair of Coquina hooves from RaineFournier and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end! Friendly communication, incredibly helpful in answering all my questions, fast shipping, and the hooves were sent extremely well packaged. A true joy to deal with, I would highly recommend dealing with her. Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a Dollheart shirt from RaineFournier and she was wonderful to work with! Thanks again!!!

9. RaineFournier has to be one of the most fun, conscientious and all-around wonderful sellers here--I had the good fortune to try to trade something with her, and instead she made an even better counter offer which I instantly agreed to! I bought a Luts Chloe in tan with a fabulous faceup, and Raine wrapped and labelled each piece, made sure I knew how it was packed before she sealed it, and had all the tracking and shipping info ready for me to see. Plus she is so much fun to chat with! One of the most fun transactions I have had on DoA and I have had so many good ones! So I would highly recommend her and do business again any time!

10. RaineFournier purchased a Volks outfit set from me. Payment was smooth and the communication was great.

Thank you!

11. RaineFournier commissioned me to do faceup for her Dearmine Diana. She is an awesome person to work with :3 i was given detailed requests and she responded to my messages quick and politely and let me know what and how to she wanted the faceup details to be like, and very flexible to the overall outcome. She is such a wonderful person to deal with! Thank you so much for choosing me >w<

12. RaineFournier participated in my Leeke world group order and was a pleasant participant. Prompt payment and let me know when the items arrived.

13. Positive Feedback

I bought a FLAL faceplate from RaineFornier. Communication was prompt and she mailed it super fast. Would definitely do business with her again. Thanks ever so much!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Rainefournier bought a dress set from me and she is not only a great buyer but also the nicest! The communication was great, so was the payment. Everything perfect! Really hope to deal with her again :)

15. Rainefournier contacted me about buying a doll from me and she was super lovely to talk to. She paid me fast and let me know when the doll arrived.
      Hope to do deal with you again, and thankyou!

16. I bought an AS Amy from Raine Fournier!! She was lovely to interact with, all of her messages were very friendly and clear. I had to put her on a long layaway, and Rainefournier sent timely reminders and confirmations of payment each month. My doll arrived beautifully packaged (with cute doodles on the box!) and safe. I hope to buy from RaineFournier again in the future!!

17. Purchased a SD10 swariko body from Raine Fournier. It was very well packaged and she was an a so delight to deal with! Would definitely recommend as a seller and I would be happy to buy from her again.

18. I sold a Volks Green Chair to Raine Fournier. The transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent. She let me know when the chair arrived and left me feedback. I would sell to her again. Thank You!

BriarRose