1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rainwaltz~

Nov 26, 2009

1. I purchased a Sdink La Legende de Temps Roderich from rainwaltz and the head is better than described and better than photos. The head was packaged very carefully and shipped quickly. I could not be more pleased - So a great big "Thank You" to rainwaltz.

2. Excellent seller! Very attentive, responsive! :fangirl:
      I bought rainwaltz's head Soom AI - very good packaging, quick shipping for me.
      Thank you very much! :)

3. Rainwaltz bought a limited doll from me and also some outfits. She is an excellent buyer, did a layaway and she paid it before the agreed terms. She is a lovely person and had great communication with her. She advised immediately when she received the parcel. I highly recommend her!! Thank you so much sweet Rene. xxx

4. I bought a wig from Rainwaltz, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She shipped it out next day providing photographs of the parcel and receipt. When it arrived it was well packaged and came with some incredibly useful instructions on an adorable hand written note! Her communication was great too. I would buy from her again :aheartbea

5. Hello!

I bought a switch lovely wig from rainwaltz!
      The wig was very well packed and was shipped fast, this is exactly what i wanted so i'm very happy with this transaction.

Thank you! I'll love to deal with you again!

6. Positive feedback all around! :)

Rainwaltz was the first customer for my Volks USA shopping service, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was wonderfully communicative, made very clear the items she wanted, and was a delight to chat with both before and after the release event. She let me know when the items arrived, and linked me to her photos of her boys modeling them like I asked. I absolutely enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her to any other seller on DOA.

7. Rainwaltz bought a Volks sofa from me. Her communication was very friendly and she was very understanding of shipping difficulties from the US. Glad that the sofa arrived safely! It was a pleasure to work with her throughout the transaction. ^^

8. rainwaltz bought a Volks Anais head from me: great and friendly communication, smooth transaction... she's a pleasure to deal with! We agreed on layaway and she was even able to pay me off sooner than expected. I hope to dealing with her again in the future!

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

9. I did a partial outfit trade with rainwaltz. Communication and shipping was very fast! Thank you again for the great transaction! :D

10. rainwaltz contacted me about purchasing one of my sweaters but due to it being a time sensitive transaction asked if it was possible to be sent EMS. Her communication was prompt and friendly making my part of the transaction no trouble at all to complete. She was also was very understanding that there was a chance it wouldn't get to her in time. She got back to let me know that the sweater arrive safely and on time. Wonderful transaction. One can only wish that all transactions were this pleasant and smooth.

Thank you so much rainwaltz.

11. Bought 1 volks pink glasses and a volks kimono from rainwaltz. Great communication. Highly recommended.

12. Rainwaltz bought a Switch clothing set from me, and the transaction went very smoothly! Thanks. ^^

13. I bought a SWITCH Soseo head from rainwaltz via layaway. She was very nice.
      He arrived to me safely and was packed well.
      Thank you so much! :chocoberry

14. I sold a set of SD13 clothes to rainwaltz. She's a very nice buyer and was understanding and patient through the transaction:) Will definitely welcome her again, thanks!

15. I purchased a SWITCH outfit on layway from rainwaltz. :)
      She has been wonderful to deal with! the communication was great and the outfit was shipped really quickly and well packed :daisy
      Thank you very much!

16. Rainwaltz adopted Volks Lilith from me.
      Very good communication and fast payment.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

17. I purchased a Volks Jun Tachibana head from rainwaltz, and the transaction was wonderful! Her communication was excellent, and Jun was packed very well. I'm very satisfied, and I definitely recommend rainwaltz as a seller! Thank you so much!

18. Help her purchasing a doll from Jp volks store.

Good communication,fast payment,excellent buyer will trade with her again!

Thanks!

19. Rainwaltz was very nice throughout the whole transaction, and went through the layaway promptly. I would not hesitate to deal with her.

20. I bought a Volks SD17 Claude (Prince ver.) head from Rainwaltz. The head was very well-packed, and was shipped promptly. She is very friendly and lovely to communicate with. :) I'd definitely purchase from her again! :D