1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rainwaltz~

Nov 26, 2009

1. rainwaltz bought few items from me. She was fast in replying PMs, and was very friendly and patient throughout the transaction. Thank you very much! ;_;

2. I bought a SD17 body from Rainwaltz. She was great and lovely through the entire transaction even when there was some messups because of Australia Post. I would buy from her again anytime.

3. rainwaltz bough a set of SD17 dress from me. Fast payment & Thank you letting me know it arrived safely. Even send me a picture of wearing photo.
      Hope can trade again. Thank you

4. Did a trade for Volks hands with rainwaltz and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish :).... She shipped the item when promised and even did me a favor in the process. This girl is what this community is all about, awesome & trust worthy!!! :)

:thumbup :thumbup
      ~Anthony

5. rainwaltz is a very nice and understanding buyer!
      Super-Fast Payment and excellent communication!
      Thanks a lot for the very smooth and fast transaction! I really appreciate it~ :aheartbea

6. rainwaltz~used my shoping service for a doll on Yahoo auction Japan, it was smooth transaction ! Highly recommended A++

7. I sold an SD17 spare hand to rainwaltz. ^^ Payment was fast, communication smooth, and she was very kind to let me know (with pictures!) when the hand got to her. ^^ I am glad to be of help!

8. Sold a dress set to rainwaltz
      Flawless transaction with smooth communication and prompt payment
      Highly recommend ++++++
      Thank you very much >3<

9. I sold an outfit to rainwaltz. She's very kind and polite. What a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much.

10. rainwaltz bought a dress set from me, the transaction went smoothly and she was lovely to deal with. She paid promptly, and let me know when the item was received. I would be happy to deal with her again in the future! Thank you so much. <3

11. rainwaltz purchased Volks outfit from me. Everything went perfectly, Fast payment & great communication. She also kindly let me know she got her package safely.

Thank you very much!

12. rainwaltz purchased a pair of boots from me. Everything went smoothly and they let me know when it arrived, thank you!

13. rainwaltz purchased an sd17 boy body from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

14. rainwaltz bought Default outfit and boots Saitou Hajime from Volks. The deal was easy: payment was fast, communication smooth Thank you so much! I will be glad to cooperate again in the future! :)

15. I selled Switch Milhwa to Rainwaltz. Fast answers and fast payment. RainWaltz even send me a doll picture when he arrived at house!
      Great experience. Thank you!

16. Rainwaltz used my shopping service to commission me! She was great with communication, paid immediately, and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely to her. It's always a pleasure working with her!

17. I had a fantastic transaction with rainwaltz and would definitely do business with her again. She was very pleasant and responsive to messages. I feel like my doll found a very good home. Thank you so much!

18. rainwaltz purchased VOLKS shoes from me. Friendly communication and prompt payment made for a smooth transaction!
      Thank you :aheartbea

19. I purchased a Volks Reisner body from rainwaltz back in late July. Communication was prompt and the body arrived just as it was in the photos. I would definitely purchase from them again :)

20. I sold a Volks Una and SwD Una to @rainwaltz. Communication was clear and friendly, payments were prompt, and the whole transaction was very smooth. Thank you so much! :D