Feedback for Rakonto

Oct 30, 2018

1. Sold a Willie the House Elf to Rakonto and was very happy to do so, easy communication, and updated me as soon as he arrived! (with pictures too, yay!) thank you!

2. Rakonto purchased my Dollshe Bernard, and they paid and replied to messages promptly, communicated well and let me know immediately when he arrived. I would sell to (or buy from) them again!!

3. Dear @Rakonto bought Aileendoll Ashes from me and would be so positive and polite where parcel was stucked between our countries! I would be happy to have a deal with Rakonto in future!

4. I purchased a Spirit Imprint/Crow Black Jay dragon from Rakonto and it was a spectacular transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly, the doll shipped lightning fast, was very well packaged, and they even included some wonderful extras! I would highly recommend Rakonto as a seller!

5. I purchased a PukiPuki PongPong from Rakonto and they were amazing to work with! Super fast shipping after payment and communication was amazing! I would definitely do business with them again ♡♡♡ Thank you Rakonto ♡♡♡

6. I purchased an Impldoll Isaac from Rakonto and they were so wonderful to work with. Communication was very fast and it shipped out the next day. I would highly recommend them as a seller

7. Rakonto bought my Nympheasdoll ChouChou, she was very polite and patient, especially when the parcel disappeared for 3-4 months. I already thought the parcel was lost and refunded the payment but then suddenly it reappeared and Rakonto sent the payment again without delay. I can definitely recommend Rakonto to do business with, thank you very much!

8. Rakonto adopted 2 wee Soso from me and gave them a happy home! It was a pleasure :)

9. Perfect transaction! I received a wig from Rakonto and everything was great. The wig arrived speedily enough considering international shipping and was exactly like in the pictures. Always recommend. She's super nice!

10. Rakonto sold me a Batchix Dark Elf with a layaway and was absolutely wonderful to work with! They shipped insanely fast once I finished payments, and was friendly and professional throughout. I would definitely buy from them again. Thanks again!!!

11. @Rakonto bought a Cuarto Darkhorn from me and was great from start to finish. Communication was pleasant, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the dragon arrived. Thank you so much! :)

12. I purchased some Resinsoul 1/3 legs (boy body) in grey resin from @Rakonto and everything went smoothly! Fast and friendly communication and shipped the package out fast!

13. I purchased a brownie nene; communication was wonderful. She arrived safely and quickly

14. I purchased a Batchix Machina Gamma - excellent doll, fast shipping, and great communication - thanks!

15. :D POSITIVE :D
      @Rakonto was a great person to buy from! I adopted a little Bobobie Elfkin with accessories, and he's just darling. Rakonto was sweet, responsive, fast to ship, and very friendly overall. I would highly recommend her for any transaction.

16. I bought two dolls from Rakonto at a wonderful price. They were packaged securely and shipped super fast. I can highly recommend her as a seller.