1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Random_an

May 2, 2009

1. I sold a Suzuna Volks head to Random_An. Everything was smooth and perfect! Communication was excellent, the payment quick and she let me know when the package arrived.

Thanks again ^^

2. Random_An bought a Little Fee Bisou from me. The entire transaction was awesome! She asked if I wouldn't mind putting the doll on hold for a week, until Friday, and I agreed. When Friday came, she made payment immediately! Very trustworthy. Communication throughout was also excellent! I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

3. Random_an and I did a trade, my pipos beast paws for some adorable clothes.
      It was an entirely swift and easy transaction, No problems of any kind really.
      The clothing and shoes I recieved were exactly as described, and really adorable!
      She let me know when the paws arrived too<3
      Thank you so much, I am very happy with our trade! Would do it again Anytime :)

4. Positive Feedback

Random_An bought a set of DoD DoC hands from me. Communication was excellent, payment was fast and I was notified when they arrived safely. Highly recommend!

5. Bought a pair of shorts from Random_An and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Speedy and friendly communication, fair price and super fast shipment! The shorts are high quality and adorable, would definitely buy from again :)

6. Bought a wig from Random_an - transaction was fast, smooth, and easy from start to finish. Thanks!

7. I bought a DOC Too from this seller and everything was perfect! Random_an provided great communication and packed the doll very well! Thank you so much for my boy, he's absolutely adorable :D

8. An bought my Dikadoll Aron from me and was wonderful to deal with. Payment was timely and communication was friendly and prompt. I would gladly do business with her again anytime!

9. Hi,
      I bought a Bisou OE fp. And the transaction went super. Packed well. Shipped fast. Great!
      Thank you so much,
      mPy Yia

10. Random_An bought Littlefee wings from me and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction. Prompt payment and great communication. A+ in my book! Thank you, An!

11. I bought from Random_An some Yo-Sd items and everything was great! The dress and shoes are adorable! Thank you again! &#9829; :D

12. I sold Random_An some sneakers and she was a good communicator and paid promptly.

13. Random_An bought some MSD Dollmore pants from me. She paid promptly and was friendly and quick with replies. The transaction went quite smoothly. :)

14. I bought a pair of LTF hands from Random_An and couldn't be happier. She was very friendly and quick to respond throughout the transaction and everything was well-packaged and shipped quickly. Would happily deal with you again. :D

15. I bought a pair of Littlefee wings from Random_An! She was lovely throughout the transaction, quick with her PMs and let me know as soon as she'd shipped them out. They arrived in perfect condition and I'm very happy!

Thanks again for such a great experience! :D

16. I bought a Peak's Woods Romantic Elf Lady Bee from Random_An on layaway. She was very sweet, shipped the doll out quickly, and safely once I had it fully paid for. An amazing seller, I'd gladly buy from her again.

17. Random_An purchased a wig from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she paid promptly on the date specified. Thanks again!

18. I bought some lovely MSD shoes from Random ^^ and they were shipped off fast! and recieved right away! ^^ Would definitely do business with her again ^^

19. Did a trade with Random_An and it went fantastically! The wig I got in the trade came super fast and I'm very happy with how it looks and how this turned out. Would definitely trade with her again. ^_^

20. I bought a pair of pants with two pairs of tennis shoes from Random_An...and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. 8D

The pants did smell heavily of smoke and it does list that she lives with smokers in her For Sale thread; just a caution to those who are sensitive to tobacco smells. ^^

Definitely a Triple A+ seller! 8D