1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Random_an

May 2, 2009

1. I bought a wig from Random_An and all was great: communication, fast shipping.

2. I purchased a pair of Pipos beast hands from Random_an. They arrived very quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

3. I sold some SD dresses to Random_an. She was great to deal with: very friendly, fast to pay and let me know when they arrived. Recommended as a buyer!

4. Bought some cute green converse from Random_An. Love them! ^_^ The transaction went a smooth as anyone could hope for. I would definitely buy from again.

5. I sold a yosd to Random_an on a three payment layaway and she was able to pay it off early in 2 payments! Random_an was also very understanding when I discovered there was a flaw in the doll. She was very quick to replies and let me know when the dolly was received. She is a sweet person, highly recommend!

6. I sold an SD sweater to Random_an. She was such a pleasure to deal with! Prompt payment and great communication. I would gladly sell to her again. :] Hope your doll enjoys the sweater!

7. I completed another face-up commission for Random_An and this transaction was as perfect as the last one! ^^
      Communication excellent, very accurately described what she wanted, payment very swift, and a very pleasant person to talk with.

I wouldn't hesitate to accept her business again! ;D

Thank you so much!

8. Random_an bought some MSD clothes from me and it was a perfect transaction.
      She was quick to reply to Pm's and sent payment right away, Thanks! :aheartbea

9. I did a trade with Random_An, her Yosd for my MSD girl. Communication was great, she shipped right when she said she would, and the doll was extremely well packed. Definitely recommend and wouldn't hesitate to trade with again! Thank you!

10. Random_An bought a pair of Dollmore pants from me. She payed quickly and informed me when the package arrived at her house. Very smooth transaction and it would be a pleasure to sell to her again! :)

11. I did a trade with Random_An of a Minifee clothing lot for a Minifee Rheia sleeping head. She was great to work with and had super communication! Thank you for a pleasant transaction~

12. I did a partial trade with Random_an for a doll and it went perfectly! Super awesome to deal with, would definitely do so in the future! :D

13. I bought a Asleep Eidolon Lemon from Random_an, she was packed extremely well, and I would definitely buy from them again! Thank you so much for the cute girl~ ^__^

14. I bought a pair of 12mm blue eyes and everything went wonderful. She was quick to tell me if something was up and when the eyes where shipped. Would love to buy from again ^^. Thank you!

15. I sold An a Dollfie Dream body and she was a very nice customer to work with. She meet the layaway deadlines and didn't mind waiting a little while for shipping. ^^

16. I purchased some eyes from Random_An, and I can recommend as a seller. ^-^
      Communication was fast and friendly and the eyes arrived safely and just as described! Thank you :)

17. Traded one of my hand-made shirts for a Dollmore jacket Random_An was selling. She was super nice to work with and I got the item quickly and in good condition. ^_^

18. I purchased a wig from Random_An. It was a nice, easy transaction. Great seller.

19. Purchased outfits from random_an and arrived in a wonderfully timely manner very happy with my purchase highly recommended and her prices we none to bad either

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

20. I just finished a great transaction with random_an and I couldn't be happier. I responded to her sales thread and was able to get a couple of Volks YoSD hands(YSD-H03 pair and the left hand of YSD-H07). I'd love to deal with her again and would deffo recommend. Thanks again!!! :D